Hey there!
Ok, so, i dont know what it is with this family, but the McDonalds all have a thing with Veggie Tale Songs being stuck in their heads. Emmy woke up and said that she had "Billy Joe McGruffy" stuck in her head. She was humming it for a few minutes. Then we went down to have breakfast. She made a frustrated noise and said,
"Ugh, Jenna! Guess what song I have stuck in my head now?"
"What?"
She starts singing in a voice broken by laughter- "We are the Pirates who don't do anything!"
I rolled my eyes and laughed at her. What is it with her and Veggie Tales Songs? Her younger brother, Teagan asks what we are laughing at. We tell him and he chuckles.
"Yeah, I had a song stuck in my head yesterday...all day! Wanna hear it?" And he immediately starts singing-"You are my cheeseburger, my lovely cheeseburger, I'll wair for you! Yes I will wait for you!"
Of course, we all start laughing even more. Then Teagen starts to lead us in a song about Water Buffalos...also from Veggie Tales. -"Oh, everyone has a water Buffalo! Yours in fast but mine is slow! Where we get them, I don't know, but everbody has a water buffaloooooooooo!!!!"
It has been a very funny and song filled morning so far! Ugh! Now I have that Water Buffalo son stuck in my head! Emmy, I have your Veggie Tales-song-stuck-in-head disease! Ahh!
Jenna
10 comments:
Oh no! I have a disease!! That's aweful! Yes, everybody's got a water buffalo! Hahaha.... This is really funny. Actually, I don't have anything stuck in my head right now... Probably because I can hear those old men singing spanish music outside! Now THAT is funny!!!
Emily
Jenna Veggie Tales songs are amazing!!! And I haven't even watched a ton of them, we have a few at home and the silly songs with Larry are the best!
What about the I love my lips song! That's a good one! :)
Yeah, that one is definately good. Its funny. Silly songs with Larry are the best! I love them so much! Just because they are the funniest and the most random songs ever! Hmm..whats another good one??? Oh! Barbara Manitee!!! I love that one!
Jenna
Jenna you REALLY need a profile pic! lol
Look! Its Emily, Gnat, You , and then me..we all have pics but YOU!
here...do you want me to take a picture of you today? I will if you want! lol
Ellen ELizabeth
Hey! I miss you guys sooo much! :( I really hope that I can see you soon! I had so much fun while you were here... You and I should get together soon though! Love you. Miss you.
Emily
I miss you too, girlfriend...and your wireless internet...haha, there is no wireless at home...so now I am on theh slow PC here...and it is so much harder to type on this thing. I love you so much!
Jenna
I thought you had wireless! Or did it get changed? Hmm... Yeah, actually, the wireless at our house was really nice to us! Usually if more than one person is using it, it is really cranky! But it is nice!
Love you!
XOXOXO
Emily
Well, we used to have wireless...and then the KR1 box went wacko, so now it no longer sends out a signal. Bummer. I am not to happy about it. So to get interent we have to hardwire everything. ahhh!!
haha, I love you so much!
Jenna
Haha, this is really funny, because I was actually singing "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" today...wow, what Veggie Tales can do to your brain. We sing Veggie Tales all the time at Robotics...which is pretty funny when you get about 40 high schoolers all asking each other where their hairbrush is ;)
Sarah
thats awesome! hahahaha! yeah, the hairbrush song is pretty amazing too! I sing that whenever I am missing something...and whenever I am missing my hairbrush! haha! fun fun fun!
Jenna
Post a Comment