As a lot of you know, a few months ago, I cut my hair for Locks of Love and I got a whole new hair doo....for one thing it was short. It had been below my waist, and then it was at my shoulders. It is longer now, but I just got is cut again yesterday. Not much changed, but I have more layers...and bangs!
Check it out!

I haven't had bangs in years...probably not since I was 10 or something like that. It has been a long time...
It is definately going to take a bit for me to get used to. They keep falling in my face! But I like them.
Let me know what you all think!
Jenna
5 comments:
Of course I love it! I think it is SO YOU Jenna!
~El~
I absolutely love it!!! It is soo cute!!! Totally you, and very becoming!!!! I love you oodles!!!
Emily
Thank you so much you two! Hey, Ellen, tell the gnat to look at it and tell me what she thinks...hehehe! I love you both!
Jenna
I think they are amazing!! My bangs DEFINATELY don't look as good on me as yours do on you!! Mine flip out annoyingly when they are supposed to flip in! :) But yea you look amazing awesome! If that makes any sense! LOL
Yeah, it makes sence! haha! Hey, We figured out how to make Ellen's bangs look good! My straitener is curved and she straitened her hair with it, and she did her bangs...they look so cute! She may put a pic on hers, I am not sure, but they look so good! I luv ya!
Jenna
Post a Comment