So, I am back home, I have been for a few days, but I havent really had the time to post anything...soooo..I am redeeming myself by posting some pics that me and Ellen took today with my macintosh. Noah popped in for a few of them, so we had a good time. Here they are!


Honestly, I think it looks like I am about to kiss the poor boy's cheek!

Goodness! Me and Ellen are goofs!!!

Chineese!!!!! Haha!
Much Luv!
Jenna
4 comments:
Wow you guys are definately going crazy out there! Must be the Cali air...I miss it! :)
And it does look like you both are about to kiss his cheeks and he can't wait till you do or something with that huge grin!
Haha... Those are great!!! I love pictures... You know, they are worth a thousand words... :) I miss you guys soo much! I can't wait to see you all soon.... So, that's about all I have to say right now... Love you!!!
Emily
haha, that is nothing..we have done so many crazy pics with Ellen's camera..I am sure that she is going to put them on her blog soon...we like to go walks every day, and we took some pics while we were walking...it was hilarious! And we went crazy a few night ago...people thought that we were going to crash through the roof! haha! I will have to make a post about that...I haven't laughed so hard in forever! haha!
Luv ya both!
Jenna
Hey Jenna...WHERE IS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE?????!!!! hehe
I loved taking all those pictures though...we had a good time....I laughed....(I hadn't done that in a while!)
~el~
ps. can you get the word verification thing off now....its knida anoying :)
Post a Comment