I know that it has been a while since I have written anything, bit I really have had nothing to write about. So, I deicided that I should write about nothing in particular. Nothing really interesting has happened to me, besides getting sunburned, but I wouldn't count that as interesting if I were you. Ellen has been snapped pics with her camera and I have really had nothing to do besides watch Looney Tunes. Yikes, it is amazing how watching Bugs Bunny can make one feel like you are two years old. And the funny thing is is that Bugs Bunny is still funny to me. I am almost 16 by the way. And I still love Veggie Tales! I love all the songs and Larry the Cucumber! And all the songs seem to be stuck in your head for who knows how long. Good times, good times.
Ugh, I would have put some pics on here, but the internet was being very slow and it didn't want to load the pics. Sometimes i find the internet very frustrating. I find Computers frustrating. Period! But I like them and my life would be a lot harder without them. Ugh, we Americans are so used to our elecrtonics, we can no longer live without them. We go for a week without being able to check our email and some people would think that the world was going to end. I think that I know a few people that are like that. Let me tell you, spend a few weeks in Africa, and you will still be the same, only I think that you will learn that there is more to life than checking your email. ok, that was a long sentence...hehe! I never liked grammer. I was always good at it, I just never liked it and never really cared. Anyways, I think that this random post has gone far enough. But I had a good time writing it, and I hope that you had a good time reading it.
Jenna
10 comments:
Haha, a week without checking e-mail? I can't go a day...lol. I'm rather addicted to the internet...but you've gotta love randomness ;)
Haha, I can go a week...though I would be going nuts! hehe! The internet is great...and is very easy to get addicted to! And yes, randomness is amazing! I had nothing to write about, so I just started typing....hehe...it turned out rather funny...and weird...but that is what makes life interesting!
Jenna
Haha, indeed, it is what makes life interesting...that and theatre...granted, most of the interesting stuff that happens at the theatre has to do with randomness...you don't even want to know some of the stories...lol
HEY!!!!! I wrote a post labled "randomness" FIRST!!! That isn't fair!!! lol :)
Ellen Elizabeth
well...sorry!! I didnt know that...and randomness is a very good title, so it should be used by different people....but whoes post was more random? Mine, or yours?
I bet that yours wasnt about Looney Tunes!
Jenna
hehe, I bet that I don't! It might scare me...but then, I really shouldn't be surrprised about anything that you do...you are the craziest person that I know! Oh, wait...there is one person I know that is crazier than you...she was in choir, but she was the hyperest person that I had ever known...We got our song that we were working on down for that day, and I was like, "High Five!" and instead of giving me a high five with her hand, she kicks and gives me a high five with her foot!!!!! She was majorly hyper that day...as in, she could not stop giggling or talking and she just had a lot of energy...hehe, and she said a lot of really random things....she was crazier than in you but in a different way...I highly doubt that you would do anything of the sort, you have way to much dignity! haha! I love you!
Jenna
Haha, yes, dignity....dignity is a vital staple of life. Unless you are on stage...then dignity is an unknown word ;) . Lol. But I don't think I would ever High Foot you...I think...
hehe, I would hope not...you would worry me if you did that...hehe! Anyways......
Jenna
I think Jenna and Ellen that Jenna's blog was more random...but about Grammer...I was never good at it, but I cared...so in that aspect I think we are exact opposites! LOL
And I like checking my email everyday, but I can live without internet for a week...I basically just check my email and the blogs...oh and write, but that's not on the internet! I still like computers though, it makes some things easier if you have a crazy fast computer like mine...alright so its not very fast at all, but I still enjoy it...it teaches you that patience is a virtue! LOL
I know what you mean! I have wireless and it can be so unpredictable..I do not know if it is going to be really fast or super slow. Sometimes it gets so slow that there is no way you can actually do anything preductive...haha! And sometimes it is super fast..I like my computer! hehe, I do everything on here! Well, besides walk and feed my goats! hehe! anyways...I love you, dory!
Jenna
Post a Comment