Hey there!
So, I just had a simply fabulous day with my two very good friends! Good Ol' Ruth Sherlock and Ellen! We had lunch together, then we went to the Shoe Pavillion and I got a pair of shoes...super cute, and Mum aproves! Hehe! They had some clothes that we tried on...and looked rediclous in...hehe, we tried on the highest shoes you can imagine, and had a marvelous time! It is amazing how wearing a shoe can make you at least 6 inches taller...I would feel so wierd in a room with a bunch of short people...imagine a tall person wearing shoes like that...that would be very interesting. hehe! Then, when we were done with that, we went to the movies and saw Wall-e!! yes, there are some theaters that still show that...and I hadn't seen it yet, niether had Ellen, so we saw it. I loved it! Super cute! I love how everyone is fat and they don't even know how to walk...until they get knocked off their chairs and have to walk...I hope that this world never gets so relied on technology...that would be horrible! ugh!
Anyways...So, yes, Ruth had already seen it, so when the movie was almost done, she took our orders and got us all frozen yogurt and then met us out front. We then drove home and here I am...sitting on my "cozy" couch...wearing my "kumfy" clothes...with my laptop on my lap...ahhhh...life is sweet! Anyways, I love you all!
Jenna
3 comments:
That sounds SO AMAZING, Jenna!! I didn't get to see Wall-E, but Nicole and I wanted to badly...We will have to wait till it comes out! :( What do the shoes look like? You should take a pic and show me!!
hehe, I would feel so wierd taking a pic of my shoes! But they are little green flats with a black bow. I like them! They go with a lot, so I a happy! hehe!
I luv ya!
Jenna
Well I didn't mean just your shoes, but if you take a picture of yourself while you are wearing them point them out to me! :)
Post a Comment