Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hangin' with friends

So right now I am with my two very good friends, Ellen and Emily. Ellen has been down in Sunny Cali for a few weeks and we both went up to visit our very good friend, Emily. So we are now sitting in Emily's room just typing away...
The new 21st century way to spend time with friends...be in the same room and be chatting online with them.
How much wierder can we get?
So, last night, we watched "She's the Man", Emily's favorite movie. :) Ellen had never seen it before, and I heard many laughs from her, so I am assuming that she liked it. RIght? Anyways, I know that this post is totally random, but I just felt like putting something else on for peole to read other than my first one. So, um, I guess I will write something else later. :)
Jenna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I liked it..there were some things in it that totally could have been cut out...but ah, well.
~El~

Anonymous said...

Yeah, definitely needs some things cut out.... Actually, Jenna, it's not my favorite movie... Pride and Prejudice is! But that's okay, She's the Man is probably in my top 15... :)

Natty Girl said...

I've never seen the movie...but I haven't seen a lot! :) Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun...specially staying up late! :)

Jenna said...

Yup, we stayed up late again last night. I think that I am the only one who is awake right now. Sleepy heads...