So...I dont know where it came from, but both me and Ellen got a streak of craziness last night. We decided to have a party with just the two of us! Make cookies (we had a major sweet tooth!), popcorn and watch a movie..we came up with this idea around 9 at night, so it is getting later, and me and Ellen are no night owls. So, with much giggling, we went down into the kitchen and discovered that both of our mom's were down in the family room talking. We were a little bit bumbed that we could not have the whole downstairs to ourselves, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. :) So we commenced to find a cookie recipe, and we changed it around a lot. We wanted to have something with chocolate, but we had no chocolate chips. We ate them all during a nerts game...hehe! So, we make sugar cookies with coco powder and coconut in them! They turned out to be chocolate coconut sugar cookies! They actually turned out pretty good! (If only me and Elmily would have such luck!) We sprinkled the top with powdered sugar and ate a few. Of course, the first people to try the cookies were our moms. They liked them, had two each with a cup of cold goat's milk. Ellen and I didnt have any milk, but I think that we both had about two cookies...my dad came into the picture...and instead of eating one of our cookies, he pulled out a tomatoe, cut it up into slices, and ate it! A tomatoe....of all things to eat at 10 o'clock at night, but then, cookies arent much better!
Anyways, by the time that the cookies were all done, we had lost our energy streak. We were pooped and ready to go to bed. So we cleaned everything up and went to bed. So, our party didnt happen, but maybe we can have another one and not have to make the cookies...though, I dont think that the cookies are going to last very long..haha! It was a very fun night altogether!
Jenna
8 comments:
Oh, how fun!! I so wish I could have been with you guys! We would have been crazy! Those cookies actually sound good! Aww... I miss you all so much! Tell all the kidies I said hi!
Love you!
Emily
yeah...it was fun. Now Natalie and Emily get both of our versions of the story! I didn't know you wrote a post on this subject like I did, Jenna!
It was a crazy night though.... hehe
Ellen
ps. Please get this word verifacation thing off!!!!!!
hehe, ok, sorry..I will see what I can do!
Well, Emmy, you know, that if you had been with us, we would have messed it up somehow...maybe it is just when I am with you, but we always seem to mess things up...hehehe! But yeah, we had so much fun!
Jenna
We would not have messed up! I'm apalled! :P I think that we have improved in our cooking... But that's okay, our white chocolate macadamian cookies had milk in them too! haha... Well, we'll have to bake some more next time...
:) But, I do think that we could use some classes! Heehee....
Love you!
Emily
Jenna, you need a profile picture!
take one on the mac!
Yeah, I do need one, dont I....but I still have HTML...and I have no idea how to get it off! I would love to have a pic! hehe!
Jenna
Oh, so it's the HTML thing? That stinks! :( I hope that you can get it fixed soon! Well, talk to you later!
Love ya oodles!
Emily
Wow you guys have lost me here with the Mac...the computer...I got that part, but the whole HTML thing...you sound like its the plague or something...and I am so happy you got the word verification thing off!! :)
Post a Comment