My blessed Journey Through Life with Jesus Christ.
LOL!!!! Hahaha...wow! That was very entertaining!!! I'm glad you put it up. It was a lot of fun. Are you guys always that silly?
haha, no, not really.....at least, not THAT silly! We had just finished watching Pirates of the Carribean....haha....so something got into us.... dont ask me what! haha!:)But then we do do some pretty weird things. But I think that that night was one of the silliest nights ever...haha! :)Jen
Haha!! It's always fun when your in such a silly mood that anything and everything becomes hysterical!
Oh my goodness!! I was SO laughing!! That was so funny!! You could totally see both your personalities...You guys are SO silly!! I TOTALLY love you!!!Oh...and I'm pretty sure I know where you got those glow sticks...hehehe!!!! :) My entire family came over and one time and were like "whoa!" hehehe!! I was laughing though.
oh gosh!that is sooo funny..lolit doesnt suprise I must admit! hahaha!I LOVE POTC! 8)
It doesnt surprise you???bummer!hehe! jk! wow, though you must know me and Ellen really well then! hehehehe! I don't get THAT silly very often..hehe! :)I mean, I can get close...but that was a VERY silly night...I am not sure if I can top that...hehehehe!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL!!!! Hahaha...wow! That was very entertaining!!! I'm glad you put it up. It was a lot of fun. Are you guys always that silly?
haha, no, not really.....
at least, not THAT silly!
We had just finished watching Pirates of the Carribean....haha....so something got into us.... dont ask me what! haha!
:)
But then we do do some pretty weird things. But I think that that night was one of the silliest nights ever...haha! :)
Jen
Haha!! It's always fun when your in such a silly mood that anything and everything becomes hysterical!
Oh my goodness!! I was SO laughing!! That was so funny!! You could totally see both your personalities...You guys are SO silly!! I TOTALLY love you!!!
Oh...and I'm pretty sure I know where you got those glow sticks...hehehe!!!! :)
My entire family came over and one time and were like "whoa!" hehehe!! I was laughing though.
oh gosh!
that is sooo funny..lol
it doesnt suprise I must admit! hahaha!
I LOVE POTC! 8)
It doesnt surprise you???
bummer!
hehe! jk!
wow, though you must know me and Ellen really well then! hehehehe! I don't get THAT silly very often..hehe! :)
I mean, I can get close...but that was a VERY silly night...I am not sure if I can top that...hehehehe!
Post a Comment