Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hey everyone!

These are some pics of when we went Geocaching!
It was soo much fun!

We went to the one that my family had hid several years ago.

And the scenery was GORGEOUS! 

:)



Here is all of us crossing a stream. 

This is Deep Creek. 
Our geocache box is by it. 

Some pretty flowers I found along the way.. 
:)



The hole right in the middle is the one where our box was.
It fit right in there and then we had some rocks covering it up!
SO actually..its pretty hard to find if you dont know where it is!

a cool tree... haha!

wasnt it soooo pretty??

There is the bridge. 
Some of us didn't go on it, we just went under it...
which is actually easier..haha!

Some more pretty flowers...

This was the view of the trial that we were walking on before we got to Deep Creek.

A cute little stream we passed...
:)



Everyone picking out the things that they wanted and what they would put back in. 

Me putting the box away..

It was like climbing a cliff..haha!


So that was an adventure! 
:)

LUV!

Jenna

2 comments:

Anna said...

What a beautiful area you picked to hide your box! It looks so peaceful and relaxing.
Geocaching looks fun!! You really made me want to try it someday soon! My brother's friend has GPS so maybe I can convince them to go again :)

Natty Girl said...

Ooooh Jenna!! HOW TOTALLY TOTALLY COOL!! hehehe!! That sounds like SO much fun...and WOW...the scenery is absolutely amazing!! Totally incredible and all the straems. Did I mention I am a BIG fan of streams!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!! hehehe

So beautiful!!!