When we went to Lake Arrowhead, we did our traditional last-day-go-to-malt-shop-for-lunch thing..yeah!
So this is the Malt Shop!
Abby with her soda...
she makes the most hilarious facial expressions...and that one is somewhat normal! hehe! :)
My view of the shop of I turned around.
We were at the last table, so that is basically the whole Malt Shop.
Cute, eh?
I love this pic.......
Isaac, Jon, Hannah, Abby...
drinking their shakes/malts! :)
~Jenna~
8 comments:
Awww...That last picture is CLASSICAL!! hehehe...I LOVE IT!!!!!!
The shop looks So cute. And yes Abby does do the most AMAZING expressions...Ah I love that girl!! hehehe
I didn't know you had the Malt Shop tradition...I love traditions though!!!!!!
yup! Every time we go, on the last day we go there for lunch. Its tradition! :) hehe!
She is soo funny! :) I love her so much! I just read her two stories...and some of the things that she says are really cute...
and she was also helping Ellen clean the windows...it was so cute! :) hehehe!
ah, yes...the picture with the kids four in a row? I think that has got to be one of my favorite pictures. It is one of those pics that you would expect to be life a Normon Rockwell picture or something! Its sooo cute! :)
And all the food at the Malt Shop is good! Their cheeseburgers are the best! :) mm mm mm! hehe!
Love!
Jenna
Yeah exactly!!! I could totally picture a Norman Rockwell picture exactly like that!! hehehe...Just put it in black and white and perfect!! hehehe...or I guess it can stay in color...I don't know he did both.
AH traditions are so much fun!! I love them...and ABBY!! hehehe...she is a priceless treasure for sure!
The malt shop looks like it's a lot of fun. I don't think we have anything like that near here.
Wow...I love that last picture! It's so classic.
Awww! The little ones are all sooooo cute!!!! Sigh. I miss the times when kyle was still that young. When he was a cute chubby blondie with a bowl cut. That was halarious when u bit him though! Haha! Now whenever hes acting like hes the older brother i just threaten to bit him and he imedaitly backs off. giggle. Hes still a kid deep down.
hahahahahah!!!!!
Thats hilarious, Shannon!!!!!!!! I bet I really freaked him out then! hehe! (mischievous smile) just threaten to have me come over and then he will be good! hehe! :) It was funny how he left me alone and was good the rest of the party..hehe! ah...12 year olds....
haha!
I love that malt shop...its the cutest little place and all the little pictures that they have on the walls are really cute! I mean, they could easily just make a bunch and branch out because their food is super good, but I love it the way it is! Its just an adorable and really fun place to hang out! :) and you saw the little stools with the kids..hehe! Its so cute how they just accidentally arranged themselves that way! It was soo perfect!
I love those kids! :) They are a blast! :)
hehe!
oodles of love!
Jenna
Aw! That looks like so much fun.
It looks old fashioned and cute..
and milkshakes are the bomb! hehehe
I love the picture of the little ones witht their milkshakes..too cute!
I love those kids!!!
:D
Post a Comment