Hello, everyone!
Here are pictures of my brother's wedding!
It was sooo beautiful! I hope that you enjoy the pics!
:D
This was the night before at the rehearsal dinner.
Me, Jamie, and Ruth...the bridesmaids!
Amy's sister, Sarah, was the Matron of Honor, but she wasnt there with us when that pic was taken.
The day of!
Don't you love her shoes?
hehe!
All of the men had black converse and Amy had all white.
It reminds me of Father of the Bride...hehe!
Amy's mom and sister helped her with her dress..
It was complicated to put on.
Mike Miller the groomsman escorting my grandma
Jonathan and my grandparents
Jon and my mom.
She looked sooo AMAZING in her dress!
Me walking down with Amy's brother, Andrew.
Ruth and Jon
The flower girls and the ring bearer.
Jack came out ahead of the girls and then Hannah came out and barreled down the isle!
It took all I could not to scream at her, "SLOW DOWN!!!"
haha!
But they were so cute!
They couldn't throw flower petals and so they rung triangles!
The girls by Sarah
(I love his face!)
the kiss....
May I present to you for the first time...
Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Lathrop
~ Jenna ~
6 comments:
Awwww! The bride and groom look so happy in all the pictures!!!! Amy looks gorgous! I love the whole sneaker thing. What a great idea!
The little flower girls look adorable. Hannah's so cute running down the isle. lol
I love the bridemaid dresses! You look so beautiful!!!!!!! Was that you first wedding you were in?
Oh! I forgot to write that I love your new profile pic. It's really cute! I like the effect too.
and ya wanna know something? That pic was just taken on my computer! haha! I love that effect, too, but it is hard sometimes. The lighting has to be perfect! haha! And that day it was! :)
yeah, it was the first wedding I was in! And it was gorgeous! ah! I am so happy for them! :)
haha, Hannah was so cute! Ellen has this great picture of Hannah and little Jack. hannah is running and jack is in the background chasing after her! haha! Its so cute! :)
Jen
OH MY!! HOW ABSOLUTELY LOVELY JENNA!!! What an AMAZING DAY!!
All the bridesmaids look sweet and your Mother is so pretty...and AMY!! OH MY!! And of course the Groom's face!! WOW what excitement! How glorious!! hehehe
And Hannah...she is so adorable!!! :)
Aww!
I love weddings!!
They look soooooo happy in that one pic! aww!
Everyone looked amazing!
And I really love that color on you Jenna!
That is sooo funny about the converse sneaks! I had told Mom I wanted to do that a little while ago! Wear Converse on my wedding day! haha~!
Hannah and Abby are adorable as always! soo cute!
Such a beautiful day :)
haha! The pictures dont even do it justice! And all the of pictures of the reception are dark, so you cant really see anything..which is a bummer..because the reception was INCREDIBLE!!! haha! I loved it!
Aw, thanks Talia! I loved the colors that she chose! :)
Purple, green, and silver...ahhh!!! It was like a fairy land!
haha, I know, werent the girls ADORABLE! haha!
Post a Comment