Saturday, August 1, 2009

Silly time with Abigail!


Hey all! 

These are some pictures of Abby being...

well....



Abby. 

hehe! 

Enjoy!


Princess on her throne and with her purse

hehehehe!!!

how tall are you?

hm, lets measure!

silly Abby!

4 inches!

eeerrrrrr....I can't read that!

nice tongue :)

reclining...

and...

Abby, are you putting your foot in your purse???

woosh!!!

peek-a-boooo!!!!!!!!

"uuuhhhhhhhhhh.............

What did you do wit my shourt?"



haha, she is sooo funny!
and in case you are wondering...she wears my Dad's T-shirts as night gowns!
How cute is that! hehe!


I had soo much fun taking pictures of her!
She is goofy! hehe!

I love you all!

Blessings!!!

Jenna

5 comments:

(: talia :) said...

Aww!

I could totally hear her say that..

"uuuhhhhhhhhhh.............
What did you do wit my shourt?"

She is wayyyyy toooooo cute!
I miss her!

Anna said...

She is absolutely adorable! I love all her different faces. So cute!

Natty Girl said...

I KNOW TALIA...ME TOO!! I loved to hear them say shourt!! hehehe
Sigh I miss her BUNCHES...everything she said and all her faces and...she's adorable!!!

Natty Girl said...

Oh and I love the peek-a-boo one...by the way

Jenna said...

haha, she is soooo funny!
And it is really confusing to hear them talk for the first time! Now I am finding that I am translating for her a lot! haha! its funny...she is super cute and I love her oodles!
shourt!
shour!
haha, I love trying to get them to talk right..its really funny! haha!

thank you, I like that one too! it makes me smile!

but then, so do all of them! :)

LUV!