Ummmm....hmmm...I have no idea!!! You should post something that would start great discussions...like umm....I don't know!! hehehe!!!
Maybe books you are reading or something. I love books. Honestly I don't know...I just like to comment, I'll let the blog-posting expert people answer THAT question!! hehe
Hmmm...how about writing about an interesting or funny experience you've had...or maybe a Q&A quiz about yourself? I remember you did that once and that was entertaining! You could post another chapter from your book. Those are always fun to read!
4 comments:
Ummmm....hmmm...I have no idea!!! You should post something that would start great discussions...like umm....I don't know!! hehehe!!!
Maybe books you are reading or something. I love books. Honestly I don't know...I just like to comment, I'll let the blog-posting expert people answer THAT question!! hehe
I LOVE YOU THOUGH!!!!!!
Hmmm...how about writing about an interesting or funny experience you've had...or maybe a Q&A quiz about yourself? I remember you did that once and that was entertaining! You could post another chapter from your book. Those are always fun to read!
ooo..
I just did another questionaire thingy on my blog..
:)
haha, kk! Thanks for the ideas! :)
Hm, a Q&A is a good idea! I will poke around and see what I can find with that. :)
And I will do a chapter of my book later, never fear. hehe! :)
I love you guys!
Thanks!
Jenna
Post a Comment