Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day of Fun in the SUN!


About a week ago we packed up the car and went to the beach for the afternoon! 
We had a lot of fun...only the waves were VERY strong and it was hard to swim in it..but it was stil fun! 

Getting used to the water...

it was cooold!!!

Me and Ellen soaking up sun! 
(Not that Ellen needs to get any tanner! haha!)

Hannah chowing on chips!

Ellen and Abbs

Me and Ellen again..
nice chip..


Thats all I have for now!

I have a lot of other posts to do, and they are coming up! Be on the look out!!!

I love you all!

Blessings

Jenna

7 comments:

Anna said...

It must be so nice to just be able to pack up the car and go to the beach!
You guys look a little afraid of the water. I would be if the water was cold. When a pool is cold, I run to the very edge of the deck and make the motion to jump in... but then I chicken out and don't jump in. I usally do that a few times until I muster up enough courage to jump in.

Natty Girl said...

hehehe...yeah cold water isn't fun at all. The beach is a blast though!!! I cannot wait for more pics!!

Hannah is such a cutie...and yeah the chip...LOL...gotta love food pictures!!! hehe Thanks for posting...can't wait to see more!!

(: talia :) said...

aww.. I miss the beach.. haha! 8)

Waves are sooo amazing!

Such Cute pics of Ellen and Abby and You and Ellen!

Yeah it must really be nice.
When we go to the beach we have to drive to NH for hours.. lol

Jenna said...

Ugh, thats a pain to have to drive that much to go to the beach! I guess that I am just spoiled here..haha!

But that day the waves were super strong and it was just scary...I mean, some days I can just stand in the water and it is super nice and calm..but this time the whole ocean was like trying to kill you! It was crazy! I was only in for a little while and then I got out... But being in the sun and relaxing like that is super fun! I loved it!
I would much rather go to a pool though...especially when it is heated! :) hehe!

I love the kids! They are so much fun and sooo sweet! They are the best!

Ahh..I am going to a day spa today!!! it is going to be incredible! I am SUPER excited! I will tell you all about it when I am back! :D

Jen

Natty Girl said...

Oooh...wow!! hehehe a day spa!!

And as you know I much prefer the ocean...LOL...specially cause my most recent pool experience wasn't the greatest. LOL

But yeah the kids are adorable, and its so cool to see the mightiness of God through powerful waves and the like.

Jenna said...

haha, I wasnt thinking of that at the time...I was just trying to keep from being pulled away by the waves! haha!
But yeah, you are right! the waves are just one thing that show how great God is!

So yeah, I went to a day spa..and I took pics, so there is going to be a post! When I will be able to do that, I am not sure, but it will come! haha!
I will tell you this!


IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING THAT I HAVE EVER FELT IN MY LIFE AND I AM SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOING AGAIN SOMEDAY SOON!!!!!!!!!

Natty Girl said...

Hehehe...whoa!! I cannot wait to see the pics and hear more about it. Crazy coolness!!! hehehe