Mmmmm, they all look so delicous! I'm glad everything is working out for your garden. Unfortunately the deer ate pretty much all of our garden this year. I love gardens though! There is something about eating something that you've worked for and grown that really cool.
Everything has been sooooo delicious! I love how everything tastes! haha, though I have only been down there a few times...Mrs. Cookingham has been doing everything. She is soo good at it! :) ugh, ours have been having bottom rot..and thats irritating..but I think that we have figured out how to stop that, so they are better now. But yeah...anywho...
Yeah...from what I saw Mrs. C LOVED the garden. Ellen and Talia LOVED The lettuce...hehehe!! It was so cute to see people come up baskets, or box-tops...of food!! :)
5 comments:
Mmmmm, they all look so delicous! I'm glad everything is working out for your garden. Unfortunately the deer ate pretty much all of our garden this year. I love gardens though! There is something about eating something that you've worked for and grown that really cool.
WHOA...That is SO AMAZING!! Everything looks so tasty and full of goodness!! hehehe
Here its been raining to much so nothing is really growing...and a ton of people's tomatoes have blight and stuff...its annoying!!
But your Garden looks AMAZING!!
oohhh..
it loooks SOOOOO good!
We JUST started getting cherry tomatoes.
Everything has been sooooo delicious! I love how everything tastes! haha, though I have only been down there a few times...Mrs. Cookingham has been doing everything. She is soo good at it! :)
ugh, ours have been having bottom rot..and thats irritating..but I think that we have figured out how to stop that, so they are better now. But yeah...anywho...
haha! :)
Yeah...from what I saw Mrs. C LOVED the garden. Ellen and Talia LOVED The lettuce...hehehe!! It was so cute to see people come up baskets, or box-tops...of food!! :)
Post a Comment