I was finally able to load them on and get them all on here! I hope that you enjoy!
Noah with little Sapphire cuddling on his lap! That goat is super cute! :)
Me showing showmanship!
My goat is actually the one behind me.
Mom just got pictures of me showing another goat.
Isaac showing his girl Ruby!
Me drilling him!
Isaac and Amy Varvel showing their goats during Market week.
Well, thats all that I can do for now! I will put some more pictures on and even some vids later, ok?
I love ya!
Jenna
8 comments:
Aww.
You and Abby, thats a cute pic!!
Its crazy how much effort and time it takes to do what you do.
It must feel good to help out Noah and Isaac showing them how to show and stuff..
And for them to have someone to look up to! :)
Those pictures are so good!! I like the one with Noah and Sapphire (spelling??)...I know its crazy how much you know about your goats and stuff. I was amazed talking to you and everything. Its got to be great for the guys to have you to help them with all this stuff!! Cause you are SO a pro!! :)
haha, thanks!
it is fun trying to get them to be good showers. I think that Noah is going to be a good shower...you saw him shaving the goat...it was awesome! And he did a SUPER good job! I mean, I have never seen a kid do that good on shaving a goat! And it was only his 2ND time!
And Isaac is fun. :) We drilled him and drilled him on his knowledge and his manouvers. And I think that he did super good on them. Haha, it was funny, my dad said that the way isaac showed was like a mirror image of how I show..hehe! hey, I am the one who trained him, what can I say? hehe!
ha, so a pro? Not really, but I do my best.
hehe, I love showing off my knowledge on goats..its fun. That is a reason why I like the fair, I can talk to people and they ask me questions and all that...and it makes me feel really smart..hehe! :) You know, one of those feel good things...
haha!
I love you guys! :)
Jenna
Yeah someone asked ME a question!! I was like um....it was wierd!! I didn't look like a proffessional and I didn't even have a yellow taggy thing!! I was clueless. But you do know a lot
Isaac has such a cute smile when he's showing...and I loved watching you all talking about what he was doing and how he should leave the goat alone and stuff...hehehe
I didn't see him shave the goat though....how did I miss that?
Isaac or Noah? Isaac didnt shave his market goat like Noah. I shaved his goat! hehe! Poor Isaac is slow and we were in a hurry... :)
But yeah, it was great watching Noah get all into it! He was all intent and focusing and just making sure that everything looked super good and that every hair was cut..haha! it was really fun! I just had to show him the basics and he took over and did a great job!
So yeah... Oh, there is a great picture of Isaac after showmanship and his face is priceless! But it is on its side when I try to load it onto blogger...dumb..
anywhooo....
Jen
Yeah Noah...that is so cool!!
Arg...stupid blogging side picture dealio!! LOL
it irritating... because most of the really good pictures are that way! And we can't load them! And even if we delete pictures, they always end up somehow with the other good pictures and...UGH! Sometimes computers REALLY irritate me! like, really...
Ugh that really stinks!!
I'm sorry!!!
Post a Comment