OVER!!!!!!
HAAAAALELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha!
Soooo..that means that I am back and that I will be doing posts...yay!
I need to load pictures onto my computer and then I will try to post some. Though from what Ellen has been saying, that might be hard. The computer has made it a habbit to through fits every now and again....haha!
Sooo...I will do my best to get those pics to you ASAP!
I love you all!
Thank you for being so faithful to my blog! :)
In His Hands,
Jenna
3 comments:
Yaaaay!!
I could hear the angel's hallelujah! lol
cant wait for new posts!
It shouldnt be too hard.. You do have the magic touch when it comes to your computer! lol
Love you!
Taliamay
hahahaha! Thats right! I DO have the magic touch!
I forgot about that! hehe! :) Thanks for reminding me! Now I simply have to remember the incantation I said when I got it to work! hehe!
Jen
Yeah I was like what int he world!! LOL...that was SO SO funny!! You were like..."Um Natalie!!" What in the world I had been trying and trying!! LOL
Fun stuff...I'm glad you can kick up your feet and relax...some of those days you looked absolutely beat and some of those stories...you had a lot more patience than I probably would've!! :)
Post a Comment