Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hey all! 

Here is a little video that I took at the fair. I am talking a bit in it, so you have to listen a bit...

Enjoy! :)






With love,

Jenna

18 comments:

(: talia :) said...

awww..

I love how they all respond to your voice!

hehe..

"Yes..you are mine"
and then you hear her sniff..lol
cute!

Jenna said...

haha!
the white one I think has a hay alergy..she always has a stuffy nose! hahaha! We treater for a cold for a while, but then it just didnt go away, so thats what he think! I mean, other than that she is healthy and strong! haha!

I have a goat who is alergic to hay! haha!
:)

Natty Girl said...

Aww...I loved that too Talia!! They really love you Jen!!

Oh...one question...

What did you do to their ears?? Do you cut them or something???

hehehe LOL...HAD to do it!

(: talia :) said...

whoa..

allergic to hay?

thats possible for a goat??

haha... weird! lol

Jenna said...

Natalie.....you know that I HATE having to explain this to people...

ok, just so all of you know,

Yes, we do cut them off. They are a Japanese delicacy and we sell them to restruants for $100 a piece.









NOT!


haha!





No, OF COURSE we dont cut their ears off! That is their breed and it is my FAVORITE breed because they are pretty much all clowns! :)

haha!

Yeah, its wierd, eh? THats the only thing that we can think of her being alergic to, because she is around it all the time. And sometimes when we dont have any hay she is fine..a little..there is always dried hay on the ground so she is always around it, but it helps when she isnt stuffing her nose in it all the time.. hehe! :)
ANd someone else also said that they think that they have a goat who is alergic to hay...or to something...she isnt as severe as Penny, but still..haha! In more ways than one, goats are showing themselves to be more like people....sometimes I wish they could talk to me.....I guess I am going to have to wait till I get to heaven...I think that I will be able to talk with my animals there.. :) that would be AWESOME! hehe! :)

anyways...


Jenna

Natty Girl said...

hehehe...You know I love you Jenna!! LOL...I just think its so funny that people would actually think that you cut their ears off!!! I mean seriously??!!!

That is SO wierd about the hay though...CRAZINESS!!!

Jenna said...

People assume the worst I think..hehe!

But yeah, seriously! Why on earth would we cut their ears off?????? And seriously, you can tell if you really look at their ears that we did not cut them off! No scars....duh!!!!

haha!

haha, isnt that funny...I wonder if she is only allergic to a certain type of hay...It would be funny to switch and see what happens..haha!
:)

(: talia :) said...

haha!

wow..

well if you did get 100 bucks a piece for them....... lol

thats funny though!

hmm.. so you must have a one in a million goat!


oh.. but so does the other person...lol.

8)

Natty Girl said...

Yeah I would be rather tempted for 100 bucks...LOL hehehe...as long as it didn't hurt them...or at least the ones I butchered!! hehe

It would be SO wierd to switch something and have her be normal.

Anna said...

Haha! You guys are so funny!!
Do a lot of people ask you if you cut their ears off, Jenna?

Jenna said...

ah, you have no idea!
I am serious, I think that in the space of about an hour, 20 people had asked me what we had done to our poor goat's ears...aHHHH!!!!!!

It is really frustrating! But we simply just have to ignore it and just smile and gently correct them on their mistake..haha!

My friend Brooke cam up with some really funny things to do that I REALLY want to try next year! hehehehehe!!!!! (mischievous smile)

Jen

Natty Girl said...

You SO should!!! I LOVED THEM!!!

Jenna said...

haha, yeah...

"Their gone? Ohmygosh! Their gone, you're right! hang on, I need to go to the lost and found!" hahahahahahahaaa!!!!!
Man, I would seriously laugh soooo hard if I actually did that! But I want to try it! :) And we were talking..having fake ears hanging out of our pockets...or when we are in the pens with them have them on the ground and be like, "Man, these snap-on ears never stay on!" haha!

good stuff...haha! :)

Natty Girl said...

Yeah...you need to practise saying it without laughing...cause I would definately die if I did it!! I would be like "They're....hold up....No...I can't say it!!" And the people would be looking at me like I had three heads, but then again most people do...or they tell me I'm so happy I'm dancing a jig. Did I mention I still have MAJOR grudges on that!! LOL

But yeah Jenna...you SO TOTALLY should!! And film it or something...I'd love to see their reactions!! But you need to pick good humored people, or else the grouches would probably be insulted and report you to something!! LOL JK...I have NO idea!!

(: talia :) said...

oh my gosh!

that is sooo funny!

yeah, I WOULD LOVE to see that..

but I am with Nat, I WOULD NOT be able to say it without laughing..
lol...

and to see their face when you tell them...lol..

you HAVE to do it Jen!

Jenna said...

ok, remind me next year! hehe! :)

Man, it would be the most hilarious thing to see people's reactions to me saying that..hehe!
YEAH, my friend said that she would do it to like young guys or something..you know, people who would take it well! hehe! :)

haha, I know, I am so going to have to really practice that...and try SUPER hard not to laugh! My face will be turning beet red! AH! hahahaha!

Ok, and if I do do it, I will try and make sure that there is someone with a camera there..hehe! :) I am so bad! :P

hehe!

Jen

Natty Girl said...

YES YES YSE!!!! We have this ALL planned!! LOL...Go Jenna!!! I don't know how in the world you are gonna do it though...I honestly couldn't...even if I practised. But I have faith in your facial muscle control!!!! LOL That sounds wierd!!!

I wanna be there when you say it!! But I guess the camera will have to do it justice!! LOL

Anna said...

Yeah, you should totally do it! lol That would be one of the funniest things EVER!!!!
I would never be able to do it because I'd start dying of laughter. You should go for it! That would be so much fun to watch!!!