Monday, December 28, 2009

Photo Booth+cousin=crazy pictures!

The Title says it all! :D
Enjoy!


Don't we look thrilled with ourselves...


*Gasp!* so Scandalous!

yeah....


Well, we sure are glamorous, aren't we?


My pathetic attempt at being gangster.... lol!


Help! I am being strangled by someone who is having a good time doing it!

hehe!


Fish lips! :D

This is a video about my non-gangsterness.....yup. :)


Hope you all enjoyed!
Love!

~Jenna~

5 comments:

Its just me said...

hmm.....not so gansta! but nice attempt..lol
Stay sweet, its a better fit.
miss you!!

Natty Girl said...

hehehe!! Looks like you had a total blast!! You look a lot of like I thought!! :)

I didn't get a chance to check out the video cause I just got home, but I will!!

Love your posts!!!

Jenna said...

haha, thanks! We did have a blast!
I took a lot of pics, but I cant find the cord to the camera...blegh! :(

Haha, the video is funny...its about my failure at being gangster....my cousin imitates me at the end..its perty funny! haha!

I love you guys!

Anna said...

haha! I can tell you guys were having fun!!
Hopefuly you'll find your cord soon. :)

Jenna said...

Ellen brought hers while she is here! So I can load the pics and get them on my comp, then onto blogger!!!!!

YAY!!!!


So, I should have a new post soon! :)

love!

Jenna