Sunday, December 6, 2009

The guys at my school....


So, I took this picture at school, and I just wanted to share it with you! haha!

These are some of the guys in my class. They are all wierdos...


So, thats Bryan lookin thoughtful, Ben in the background, Daniel with his eyes closed, Steven, and then Luke... he said he looked like a stud...us girls say it looks like he is constipating! haha!

So yup!
Thats them!
I "married" Steven in English class when we were acting out the marriage ceremony....fun.. haha!


I love you all!
~Jenna~

4 comments:

Natty Girl said...

I have to agree with the whole-not stud-looking!! lol hehehe

"married" More details please!! Why were you doing the marriage ceremony!! ???

Jenna said...

Alright, if you must know...
It was for English!
We were reading the Book of Common Prayer and the marriage ceremony was in it, and Mrs Barger wanted us to act it out. So we volunteered to get "married".... and the guy that volunteered to get married was Steven...we got to get dressed up for it and we could choose our wedding party..so I had some bridesmaids and stuff, it was fun!
I was laughing the whole time, and some of the other guys said things that were kinda inapropraite, but still funny because none of us are seriously bad or serious about doing bad things..so yeah!
I got an enolement.... either that or I was to young, and the "pastor" was not ordained, though he told us that he went online and became an ordained minister...haha! so yeah!
It was an English class full of laughs!

Anna said...

Haha!!! Sounds like you have a fun English class!! You're brave to volunteer yourself. Did you have a real wedding dress?

I once went to a party when I was probably about 7 or 8 and the kids wrote out this whole play about about two people who fall in love and get married. The girls got really giggily at the wedding scene. I was one of the bridesmaids, and was quite happy I wasn't picked for the bride:) It would have been too awkward for me. They even took pictures of the husband and wife to-be! It's really funny to think back to!!

Natty Girl said...

Awww...that does sound like SO much fun!!! As long as everything a joke I think its awesome!! hehehe...and yeah...definatley memories!! But I agree, that was brave of you to volunteer...you did volunteer, or did you "get" volunteered!! lol