I am going to Idaho after Christmas! I am soo excited! I know that there is going to be TONS of snow and its going to be frigid! :D I am so happy! I just hope I can see her before we go!
What did you all do? I havent heard ANYTHING!!!! Well, what I did hear wasnt very good...Nathan isnt very good at informing you of details....haha! "Have you talked to Ellen?" "Huh? Oh. yeah." "Is she good?" "yeah." "How is her trip?" "Oh, good."
haha..lol.. I think its a guy thing, my brothers are like that too!
Yeah not too much snow, there was a monster storm on the news but it didnt hit us.
ooo! That must be SOOO exciting for you! hehe, for me to be as excited as you are I would have to go come place suuuuper WARM! hehe Enough cold weather fo me!
Well the 2nd day she was here we were going to go sledding but it was supposed to RAIN! So we went shopping for boots.
Friday Night- We passed out flyers for our Church's outreach, IT WAS SO COLD!!! Then we all went back to the church and had pizza and just hung out for a bit
From there we had a sleepover at Natalie's..Crazzzy fun! We stayed up late and just talked and laughed pretty much.. Im sure Ellen will have stories GALORE! When she sees you!
I didnt see her till Sunday then. I was so happy to hear her sing on our worship team! I missed her beautiful voice :DDD
Thenn.. I think I didnt see her till Friday night.. She did a Christmas concert thing at her dad's church with her Dad, Noah, Isaiah, and Uncle Jack. THat was really awesome too, I believe she has pics and video!
haha, Ellen will have gazillions of stories I bet.. I hope she remembers the ends of them! haha When she was trying to tell Nat and I stories she would keep forgetting the end! lol
Haha, she probably has to many stories to get the ends straight! haha! :) I love Ellen! I cant wait to be with her and just listen to all that happened! It sounds like you all had some good girl time! :) I love staying up late and going crazy and laughing your heads off...its the best! And it makes for the best memories! :) Fun fun fun! :) I cant wait to get her back! I dont think that I am going to be able to see her before we leave...but maybe after...before school starts again we have have a day together...or I know that she is going to have to come and get her stuff...so I know that I am going to see her when that happens...so yeah. I love you guys! I am SO glad that you had a good time together! :D
nope, they just dont get it..and they are perfectly fine with each other about only knowing the bare minimum..haha! My cousins live there. SO we are going to go and see them for a few days..about a week..:D I am so happy! Its going to be amazing! :) so yeah...
9 comments:
Awww....I'm soo sorry Jenna!! :(
She'll be back soon!! :)
I love you!!!
<3
Tuesday, right??
Can you get her to go online? I have sent her emails!! :(
How was it having her there? Did it snow a lot?
Aww Jenna!!!
yeah, you'll see her soon!
It didnt snow too much
but it did snow!
It was awesome having her here.
:)
Yay! its been a milder winter there, hasnt it?
I am going to Idaho after Christmas! I am soo excited! I know that there is going to be TONS of snow and its going to be frigid! :D I am so happy!
I just hope I can see her before we go!
What did you all do? I havent heard ANYTHING!!!!
Well, what I did hear wasnt very good...Nathan isnt very good at informing you of details....haha!
"Have you talked to Ellen?"
"Huh? Oh. yeah."
"Is she good?"
"yeah."
"How is her trip?"
"Oh, good."
ok, thanks! haha!
:)
haha..lol.. I think its a guy thing, my brothers are like that too!
Yeah not too much snow, there was a monster storm on the news but it didnt hit us.
ooo! That must be SOOO exciting for you! hehe, for me to be as excited as you are I would have to go come place suuuuper WARM! hehe
Enough cold weather fo me!
Well the 2nd day she was here we were going to go sledding but it was supposed to RAIN! So we went shopping for boots.
Friday Night- We passed out flyers for our Church's outreach, IT WAS SO COLD!!! Then we all went back to the church and had pizza and just hung out for a bit
From there we had a sleepover at Natalie's..Crazzzy fun! We stayed up late and just talked and laughed pretty much.. Im sure Ellen will have stories GALORE! When she sees you!
I didnt see her till Sunday then.
I was so happy to hear her sing on our worship team! I missed her beautiful voice :DDD
Thenn.. I think I didnt see her till Friday night.. She did a Christmas concert thing at her dad's church with her Dad, Noah, Isaiah, and Uncle Jack. THat was really awesome too, I believe she has pics and video!
haha, Ellen will have gazillions of stories I bet.. I hope she remembers the ends of them! haha
When she was trying to tell Nat and I stories she would keep forgetting the end! lol
Haha, she probably has to many stories to get the ends straight! haha! :)
I love Ellen! I cant wait to be with her and just listen to all that happened!
It sounds like you all had some good girl time! :) I love staying up late and going crazy and laughing your heads off...its the best! And it makes for the best memories! :)
Fun fun fun! :) I cant wait to get her back! I dont think that I am going to be able to see her before we leave...but maybe after...before school starts again we have have a day together...or I know that she is going to have to come and get her stuff...so I know that I am going to see her when that happens...so yeah.
I love you guys! I am SO glad that you had a good time together! :D
LUV!
Jenna
Oooh you will have so much fun in Idaho!! Who do you know lives there???
And yeah...definately a guy thing...they don't get that girls absolutely and totally love DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nope, they just dont get it..and they are perfectly fine with each other about only knowing the bare minimum..haha!
My cousins live there. SO we are going to go and see them for a few days..about a week..:D I am so happy!
Its going to be amazing! :)
so yeah...
Yeah, it was so much fun seeing Ellen!!!!
Have a wonderful time in Idaho with the snow and all:)
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment