I am so excited! There will be snow, I am going with My Mom...and its going to be AMAZING!
So, I think that I am going to have internet..and we got a new charger for my camera...so I may be able to come on once or twice...but to be honest, dont count on it! hehe! I am not sure what all my mischievous cousins have planned for me, but I may be too busy! I will probably check in..
I love you all!
I will be back Friday night! :D
~Jenna
6 comments:
Sounds like your trip is going to be exciting!!! Have lots of fun!
Sooo exciting!! hehe
I love cousins, cousins are amazing! haha!!
Have a blast! :D
haha, you would say that, Talia! haha!
:)
I know, I love my cousins, so far we are having a good time..and right now it is probably 25 degrees..with an occasional snowflake floating down to earth. its beautiful!
:D
I love you guys!
Jenna
:)
Thats so awesome!
It was freezing here yesterday, I didnt dare go outside..
But today wasnt too bad, we are supposed to get some snow soon! ah!
Have you gone sledding or anything? :)
nope, just shoping and stuff.
its snowing right now! :D I am so happy!
I cant wait to see what everything looks like in the morning! :)
I got back Friday night too!!! lol
I'm so glad you had a blast with everything...and yeah I don't blame you for getting caught up with stuff and not getting on too much! lol
Post a Comment