So, this is the first week after everything hit the fan last week.
Things arent any better really....
Ellen just left to be with her mom today, and I miss her already. I have gotten so close to her, I miss her sooo much.
We are still taking one day at a time... this is super hard. Life seems to have new emotions and thoughts every moment of my life.
On friday I totally lost it at school. We were having our school thanksgiving dinner, and I was just thinking about the holidays this year....and I lost it. I grabbed one of my friends and just cried with her. Some other friends of mine came over too, and they all just gathered around me and held me. I love my friends at school... :)
I dont have any school this week, so I dont know what I am going to do. Everything is soo confusing right now.
So yeah, just giving you all an update. I havent seen my dad since then, though he has emailed me and I emailed him back. I was very open with him and I told him what was on my mind and exactly what I thought of all this. I also told him not to email me back right now, if I am going to talk to him, I want to see him so I can see his face and hear his voice. There is so much that goes wrong with emails. :)
Anyways,
Thank you all so much for your prayers, they are very much appreciated and welcome.
I love you all so much!
Jenna
11 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated, Jenna. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you right now. I wish I could help you guys in some way, but honestly I'm at a loss how to. We won't ever stop praying.
Love,
Anna
Praying is all that anyone can do. Believe me, just knowing that we are not alone in this fight is comforting. :)
I love you!
:( aw Jenna i love you so much and i am praying like mad. call me sometime this week. i miss you tons too. i love you so so so so so much and God is there. xoxo
I'm praying too Jenna! Thanks for the update. I love you soo much!! And I think you being totally open and honest is a great idea!! :)
Love you so much, girlie!!
I love Jenna,
I love Jenna,
I love Jenna.
Wow, this is weird. I'm writing a comment on your blog. haha...
(sigh)...I hope I can see you soon. Maybe Sunday? Maybe Monday at choir? Hmm... its SO weird not having you with me. I miss my ROOM MATE!!!
I miss you too!!!!
AHHHH!!! It was amazing seeing all you guys at church! I wish Noah had been there, but it was great seeing Isaac and the girlies and cutie Jonny! :) I miss them soo much!!
I miss having our goofy conversations in our room...
Its so lonely! ARG!
:)
hey.....
"Let's do this thing!"
Just want to let you know I love you and I am praying :)
:) thanks!
I love you too!
We're praying for you Jenna!! Hang in there...
Wow, you commented on my blog! haha!
thanks, Isaiah! I love your prayers!
you guys are all so amazing! :) <3
Jen
I need to make a new post....
Yes, I was wondering how you were doing, Jen dear! :)
Post a Comment