Sunday, November 15, 2009

My life has changed...

This is not at all the post that I was expecting to post...
But I am sure that you all know by now what has happened in this household.
And for those of you that dont know...

My dad came to me yesterday and told me that he and miss Suzie were in love.
That was in the morning. The rest of the day I was a mess. I am still not quite there and I am still kinda walking in a daze.
My dad left to who knows where, and miss Suzie and the kids have left, though Ellen is still here with me and my mom for now.
We are taking one day at a time. Anything over that would be a mental overload. We are all emotionally fried, but by the grace of God we have so many friends here that have stood by us. Emily came down yesterday and has just been here with us. My friend Ruth is going to come by and she can hopefully take me and Ellen out.

This is the worst weekend of my life. I am in a daze right now and I cant even think straight. Please keep us in prayer. I love you all so much!

~Jenna~

7 comments:

Natty Girl said...

Hey Jenna,

I love you girl!! We are definatley praying for you, okay.

Love you!!!

Anna said...

Jenna, I'm really praying for you guys.
I love you!

Jenna said...

thanks everyone!

We are all just hanging in there, your prayers are very much appreciated and wanted... :)

I love you guys!

Jenna

DramaPrincess*92 said...

Hey girl, I was so sorry to hear about this. Just keep hanging in there! God has a plan, and you may find that what looks like a bleak situation can be turned around and used for His glory. Praying for you guys!

<3 always,
Sarah

Jenna said...

thank you so much, Sarah...
and amazingly, God has been working, and my faith has already been strengthened in way. I am struggling and I am confused about everything, but God has been so good and He has just surrounded us with this. He has been carrying me and my family.

I love you so much, maybe we can talk sometime soon. I am going to hopefully be home all day. I tried doing school today and it just didnt work out. I was reminded of every thing every single time that some one asked how I am doing. I was shaking the whole day and it was just really hard. Its too soon right now.

I love you so much, please just keep praying. :)

Jenna

Anna said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are trusting in God and that He is strengthening you, Jenna.
In the midst of the chaos and confusion, He is there.
I know God will pull you through this. You all have continually been in my prayers. Please pass the message on to Ellen.

DramaPrincess*92 said...

You can call me anytime if you want, I do have rehearsal pretty much every day so if I don't answer that's why, but go ahead and call me at anytime if you need to talk :) You guys are in my thoughts and prayers, and I know that you are also in God's hands!

<3 always,
Sarah