Umm...Talia...actually I think you might've been bit once or twice!! LOL...by someone...hehehehe
But yeah I think you do need to be rescued!! Okay my computer had the video where your mouth talked a good ten seconds after the sound so it was doubly hilarious!! hehehe
yeah, the sounds was off! Which is a bummer...and kinda funny because when she hits me with the spoon it makes a loud noise, but that is actually me setting it down..haha! And that is Christiana being especially crazy...haha! She is like that a lot, but not all the time, she was being extra wierd for the camera! haha!
I know, its never boring at school...haha! I have a lot of fun with them...hehe! Yeah, and Christiana tries to bite me a lot..and she pokes...haha! But she isnt ticklish, so I cant do it back to her! ARG! hehe!
But yeah...fun stuff! Those pics and vids were taken in yearbook class. right now we have nothing to do, so we mostly just so homework or just goof around. hehe! :D
5 comments:
haha!
oh my.. you do!
dont we all though?! hehe
Well, at least none of mine bite!
:D
Haha...wow! You probably never get bored with them around!!!
I have some crazy friends too. I don't think they bite though. lol
Umm...Talia...actually I think you might've been bit once or twice!! LOL...by someone...hehehehe
But yeah I think you do need to be rescued!! Okay my computer had the video where your mouth talked a good ten seconds after the sound so it was doubly hilarious!! hehehe
That happened to the video when I watched it! I thought it was just the computer I was on. It was very funny!!
yeah, the sounds was off! Which is a bummer...and kinda funny because when she hits me with the spoon it makes a loud noise, but that is actually me setting it down..haha! And that is Christiana being especially crazy...haha! She is like that a lot, but not all the time, she was being extra wierd for the camera! haha!
I know, its never boring at school...haha! I have a lot of fun with them...hehe! Yeah, and Christiana tries to bite me a lot..and she pokes...haha! But she isnt ticklish, so I cant do it back to her! ARG! hehe!
But yeah...fun stuff! Those pics and vids were taken in yearbook class. right now we have nothing to do, so we mostly just so homework or just goof around. hehe! :D
good stuff!
I love you guys! :D
Jenna
Post a Comment