Friday, October 30, 2009

Gettin' in da mood!

Hey all!!

So yeah, it has been just a bit from my last post, and I just wanted to fill you all in!

School and everything is going really good, and I am really liking it! :)
I am coming to the end of my first quarter! it has already gone by so fast! Just wait, I will blink and the year will go by!

Anywho!

I am ready for fall! The past couple days it has been chilly here! YAHOOO!!!!! Though it has been getting warmer and warmer, but just the fact that for a few blessed days we were wearing coats to class makes me happy! I love the fall and the briskness of the air, it adds something new and wonderful! Fall is here and I am ready!

And that is why I have changed my background...hehe! I hope you all like! :D

I love you all!!!!

Jenna

5 comments:

Natty Girl said...

Oooh yeah I like it!! For the record though I've been wearing my winter coat a few times, but fun!!! I like hoodie weather, but we've basically flown past it.

And yeah I wouldn't mind blinking and the year being over!! LOL

Anna said...

The backround is great!! I like it a lot!
Even though it's been cold here lately, it's really nice out right now. No winter coat today! :)
This school year seems to be going by fast for me. I think it might just be the fact that this is the last year of high school! It's crazy!

Natty Girl said...

Yeah I know...talk about craziness. I heard from some that the last year was the easiest...YEAH RIGHT!! LOL

(: talia :) said...

Love the new backround :)

I soo wish it was warm here.
Today it wasnt too bad..
But it rained a little where we were.

hehe.. at least someone is ready for the Fall :D

Jenna said...

haha! Its been warm here....sadly... I like it when it is cold! I was wearing jackets and sweaters for a few days and it made me so happy! But yesterday it was like almost 90 and it wasnt cool. I think today may be a little bit cooler... It was really cold last night...yay!
hahaha!
so anyways! I love you guys!

Thanks for commenting!!! haha!
I wish it was cold here!
ahhh!!!

ok, I am in a wierd mood right now...haha!

BYE!

Jenna