So, as you may or may not know, I spent last weekend at Lake Arrowhead with my bestest friend Emily!
On Saturday, we went on a walk around the Lake and we took some pics...so here are some of them!
I may use some of these for Senior pics...
not this one, though..because, well...its not me!
cute!
This place that we were walked through had literally millions of Lady bugs!
THEY WERE EVERYWHERE!!!
and the leaves....
sigh....
I think this is one of my favorites of Emily
this one too!
yeah...we copied!
something was up with all the colors and it made our eyes look soooo blue!
I also like this picture of Emmy!
It was a beautiful day for taking pics!!!!
I hope you all liked it! So, I am going to put some more on here later, when I have more time and no school to do! but I thought that I would put this on here.
I love you all!!!!
~Jenna~
17 comments:
Cute pictures Jenna!!! Your shirt is really cute :) Emily and your eyes look amazing!!!
It must have been a really fun trip. The view is beautiful,too!
Oooh Jen I love them!! They are all amazing...and yeah your eyes are crazy beautiful blue!!
Oh and the leaves were really pretty too!! :) I hope your weekend was amazing!!!!!!!!!!
thank you ladies! :)
It was so amazing up there! We had such a good time! ah, I love Lake Arrowhead!
I think it is so beautiful up there!
I dont know what it was that made our eyes so blue, but its crazy that it did! :)
I love you guys!
Jenna
Jenna, I am SO happy that you had a nice time with Emmy! I will do what I can to make it happen more often. :-) Love you bunches!
Mom
Wow.. it is really beautiful up there!
I love the pics!!
And yes, the blue eyes are totally amazing!
Looks like you both had a really good time :)
Know whats really funny about ladybugs?
Our house was polka-dotted with them yesterday.. it was so crazy!!!!!!!
Our house too, Talia!!! There were hundreds of ladybugs all over our windows. If we opened our door at least 10 of them would come flying in. It was insane!
Oh my goodness...we were all talking about the insane ladybugs at Youth Group...its like major infestation this year for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW! thats crazy!
Did you guys just have a warm spell or something? It had been cold up in Lake Arrowhead, like in the 40s for a week, and then it was warm again for just a few days and suddenly there were MILLIONS of Lady bugs! Its crazy!
At least they are nice and good looking bugs..not like the pincher bugs we get here...ugh! haha! I dont think that we have ever had a ladybug infestation here, but pincher bugs run rampant here! haha!
wow...
:)
Yeah it may have been that!
It was the nicest day of the week here and our house! Oh my goodness, it was pure craziness!
We have a skylight in our diningroom, and there had to be 300 ladybugs on the INSIDE of the window just crawling around... I thought they were going to fall into our food while we ate dinner..lol
On the news they were talking about them, they look for any way they can get in the house, cracks, the door, whatever, it said they are just looking for a warm place to stay :)
Eww...ladybug soup!! Yum yum!! LOL
I'm not big on them. I'm sorry they are kind of annoying in drones (or whatever their groups are called).
Lady bug soup sounds amazing...
but personally, I'll pass...haha!
I like Lady bugs...they are cute! and the colors that they have are absolutely fabulous! hahaha! :)
anywho...
8D
I like ladybugs, too. They are a lot better than other insects that could have infested the area!
like earwigs.
yup, I hate those things...
and I would not leave my house if there was a potato bug infestation...
I am so glad that those things mainly stay underground...(shudder) they are so gross. uk
hehehe...I am sure you would have to go out sometime!! :) You have snails and they are gross when crunched...When it was dark Talia and I were so nervous we were gonna crunch some...ugh the sound and the splat and everything is SO NASTY!! LOL :)
seriously??
haha! thats kinda funny! We just pick them up and bring them to the chickens...hehe! uk.
yeah, we do have snails but they really only come out when it is wet. After a rain they all suddenly come out. I like squishing them...hehe! :) I know that the boys like to torture them with salt...eww!!! can you imagine having something like that happen to you??? goodness!
Thankfully I've never crushed a snail. I think I'd be pretty grossed out if I did!! I don't even like killing ants. I don't mind other people doing it too much though.
I just don't like the crunch, and personally I am not big on slimy things, period. I'm not afraid of them or anything, I just don't like them. And crunching something underneath your flip-flop..or worse barefeet, and it turning all slimy is nasty!! The salt actually kills them instantly though I think. Their nerves just move or something!! But yeah I don't like crunching big things!! :)
Post a Comment