So, today was windy, chilly, cloudy!
I spent the day in a long sleeve shirt, my jacket, pajama bottoms, and socks pulled up to my knees!
Oh, and the power was out for hours! How fun! :D hehe!
October is here!
And yesterday we were getting sunburned at Nathan's football game.
That is strange for Cali.
Fall is in the air and I am loving it! I hope it stays like this for a while! I am sick and tired of wearing jeans and being boiled in them. Its fall!
Bring on the weather!!!
~Jenna~
2 comments:
I love fall, too! It's so beautiful and I love the smell of the air. I can't wait for all the trees to change their colors.
Fall is very pleasant, but I do so love the sun!! I really love it when the air is comfortable, the breeze is slightly chilly, and the sun is blazing down on you!! Ahh...fall!!!!
Post a Comment