Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wonderful Goats and Kids!!


Hey all!

So here are some pics that I took the other day of my goats! 


They show how each of them are unique.




Even Lacy...

I think this picture is so cute! 

<3





She is so purty!

I have a lot of goats! And thats not even all of them! :D

There are 9 goats in this picture! See of you can find them ALL! 
:D

Little birdies in a barn! 

Awwww!!!

Lacy loves guys! :D

I love this picture...

Thats Emerald accepting love from Jonny

Rosabelle rubbing Jonny's foot...

Goats love to scratch their heads on almost anything! hehe! 

I hope you liked them! 


I definately had fun taking them and being with the kids and my goaties! :D


I love you all! :D


~Jenna~

5 comments:

Natty Girl said...

Oooh I did love it!! I'm glad you posted!! hehehe...I love the emerald, Jonny pic!! hehehe...

Oh and I found all the goats...I had to zoom up to make sure though...hehehe

Anna said...

Yeah, I did too! The second pic is so cute!!

Jenna said...

Cool! I am impressed! haha! I have to admit, there was one I wasnt even sure was in there, but I was pretty sure, so I just went ahead and said it was there...haha! but I am glad that you zoomed up and found them! hehe!

I love my goats... :) They are so much fun! And having the kids there just made it! yeah, I absolutley adore that Jonny Emerald picture!

Do you guys like the one of LAcy with her tongue out? I didnt even know that I had taken that picture and then I was scrolling through my camera to show my friends at school the pictures and I suddenly saw it! it's sad that its blury, but its still cute!

I love you both!
Jen

Anna said...

Oh wow!! I didn't even notice that Lacy had her tongue out! That's so funny you did not notice it until later. It's cute! It kind of gives the goat a personality.
Love you too!!

(: talia :) said...

Yeah I noticed Lacy's tongue! haha good timing!

It was such a cute post!
I loved it!