Yaaaaayyy! The beginning of the revealing of the room has begun! hehehe I love the color! My room actually has a green theme just like that. That's my sister's favorite color. I can't wait to see more!
Hehehehe...I know what the other one is!! LOL Gotta love skype!! But its cool that you showed you actually doing the room...well not literally, but the paint and with the paintbrushes and stuff!! FUN FUN FUN!!!!
fun fun fun! I would have done a video of it, but for some dumb reason, Blogger doesnt like to load videos anymore...It tries and fools you, and then this thing pops up about unable to load the video or something. Ugh! The video would have been much better! but anywho!
hehehe...Sorry!! I prefer mischevious to bad though!! :( LOL...Okay sorry guys!! But you can see the other color on Ellen's blog so we are all good...right?? hehehe
And yeah its amazing, but I hope Blogger decides to be its good "Bipolar?" hehehe...and lets you do it!! :)
5 comments:
Yaaaaayyy! The beginning of the revealing of the room has begun! hehehe I love the color! My room actually has a green theme just like that. That's my sister's favorite color. I can't wait to see more!
Hehehehe...I know what the other one is!! LOL Gotta love skype!! But its cool that you showed you actually doing the room...well not literally, but the paint and with the paintbrushes and stuff!! FUN FUN FUN!!!!
You are so bad, Nat! hahaha!
yup, she has seen the room! haha! Its amazing!
fun fun fun! I would have done a video of it, but for some dumb reason, Blogger doesnt like to load videos anymore...It tries and fools you, and then this thing pops up about unable to load the video or something. Ugh! The video would have been much better! but anywho!
Jen
loving it so far!!! :)
yeah Blogger video uploader is bipolar.. sheesh!
hehehe...Sorry!! I prefer mischevious to bad though!! :( LOL...Okay sorry guys!! But you can see the other color on Ellen's blog so we are all good...right?? hehehe
And yeah its amazing, but I hope Blogger decides to be its good "Bipolar?" hehehe...and lets you do it!! :)
Post a Comment