Hello, everyone!!!!
The other day, Hannah, Noah, and I got some cool hats and decided to take some pictures.
Pretty soon, sunglasses were thrown into the mix.
And what do you think we got???
This!

And this.....
yeah....

Hannah had a problem actually keeping the hat in the right place.

hahahahahahha!!!!
I have no idea what Hannah was doing to me!!!
she is sooo funny!

Cool girls....

Cool boys...
they need to be on TV they are so cool!

ummm..

excuse me???

tough...

hahahahahha!!!
I positively ADORE Hannah's face!!!! hahahaha!

I hope you all liked it!!!! :D
with love!
~Jenna~
7 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Jenna I positively LOVED all of those pictures!!! I couldn't even think to pick a favorite out of the whole group of them!! They are all so cool/funny!! hehehehe
Craziness!!! YAY cool posts!!! hehehe
Why thank you, Nat! I love all those pics too!
Hannah does the most hilarious expressions! She is sooo funny! And she was in a really good mood when we took them....hehe!
I love Hannah...and Noah was the one who had the hats and he pulled out the sunglasses....so thank you, Noah! hahaha!
Jen
Gosh! you cannot go wrong with hats and sunglasses when it comes to taking pics..haha
I loved it Jenna!
Hannah is too funny. and Noah,his face in the "TV" one.. lol..
You guys have the funniest expressions! I love it!!!
haha, thank everyone!
Hopefully I will have a post up soon of my first few days at school!
My first day was yesterday, and the first three days we are doing something called SHOUT, which stands for Students Having Outloud Unity Together. haha!
And it is basically us getting all pumped for the school year and getting to know each other and all that. We are playing games and each class in the High school gets points for doing stuff. It is sooo much fun! I will definately get some pics up! :D
I love you gals!
Jen
Wow that does sound pretty awesome Jenna!! I think I would really enjoy SHOUTs...hehehehe
I can't wait for the post and stuff!!!
OK...Hanna MADE those pics! I knew she had alot of expressions but to just put them on like that...LOL!
Love you, Sweetie. Oh, and I ordered your workbook. It should be here Wed. Love 2nd Day Air!!!
Mom :-)
Post a Comment