To Natalie and Talia:
I wanted to say that I LOVE the poem you two wrote for me!
It touched my heart and, as my mom said, "describes you to a T."
"Jenna is a crazy girl"
yup, that's me! :D
I love you two so much!
You are blessings in my life.
I haven't known you for long, especially Talia, but I am glad that we have gotten to know each other like we have in our short time as friends. :)
You are so precious, my friends!
Thank you so much!!!!!
With LOVE and a FULL HEART,
Jenna
ps....
you guys need to ease off the tape...it took me and Ellen about 5 minutes to get the outer thing off! And then the newspaper with the duct tape...then the wrapping paper...then the tissue...haha! Much laughter went in to getting your gift unwrapped! :) I <3 you Girls!
2 comments:
hehe :)
oops, the tape...that would be me..haha..I wrapped it!
I am so glad you loved it!
It was all Natalie's idea! She is pretty much amazing at poems..
=]
I love you too!
~Taliamay
LOL...yes I have to blame Talia for the wrapping!! hehehehe...but I can't allow her to give me that much credit.
Talia's creativity added a ton to everything...there is no way we could've gotten it done without each other.
I am so glad you like it Jenna!!! And I am so proud to call you my friend even though I haven't spent as much time with you as I would've like. You mean a lot to me and I love you soo much!!!
Post a Comment