So, you know that trip to Idaho that I went to?
Here are some more pics!
I hope you like them!!!

LOVE!

so graceful...

OH YEAH!!!
haha, I love this pic... :) We were sliding on ice and almost fell :)
Oh wait... I did fall! haha! On my hip...fun stuff!!! :D
I was laughing so hard!
why is it football players always look mad?
I LOVE MY COUSIN! :D
*gasp!*
Shell: "uhh...Jes? why is Jenna touching my leg?"
Me: "Because I LOVE your foot!"

haha, ok...so we I picked out an outfit for my cousins at Khols.
That was the horrendous thing I picked out for Jess...

And Shells..... The tank underneath it was sequency... UGH!

And of course they had to have their revenge.....
That is what they made me wear... UGH!
Oh, so cool in big sunglasses!
Goofy!!!!
umm..

me on top of a snowman we made on New Years Eve... it was taller than me! :D

This is my cousins house when you walk in the front door...
I love their house and I LOVE Idaho...
I may live there someday...
Sigh..
Ok, remember the sliding on ice...
Here is a vid!
Enjoy!
Ok, I think that was a big enough post to make you all happy for a while!
haha! jk!
I love you all so much!
~Jenna~
6 comments:
Oooh Jenna!! So much fun!!! So are both the girls your cousin? I know Shell is (right) and is Jess a friend or a cousin?
It looks so beautiful there and yeah I love how alike you look and how much fun you had!! I'm jealous!! lol...I want a cousin around my age!!!!!!!! Okay I'm done complaining!!
Oh and football players...yeah...not even gonna go there. There is something about football I think that every girl questions!! lol
Wow, looks like you all had a blast, it is really beautiful there!!! As much as I dislike winter there is alot you can do!!
I remember sliding on the ice in sneakers somewhere, and it is scary and fun at the same time!
Kohls is a fun store, lol I was there the other day looking for a bathing suit because we are going to Florida.. :)
The pics are so funny, and the outfits you picked out for eachother!! the two tutu ones!!! oh my!!! hahaha
And Nat is right, you do look alike! :)
Aw, it looks like you had soooooo much fun!!! So, I've totally done that thing before where you and your friends pick out hideous, unmatched outfits for each other to parade around in ;] Just thought I'd admit that. Lol.
Anyhoo, I'm so glad you had a great time there! It really looks like you had a blast, I guess a picture really does speak 1000 words ;] Lol. Love ya girl!
~Sarah
haha, yeah, Nat, Jess is also my cousin. They are sisters.
I am so blessed, they are such good cousins, we have so much fun with them. I REALLY had a good time just hanging out with them! haha!
Yeah, the ice sliding...the clothes at khols...HA!
I LOVE doing that, it is SO much fun! I think that mine nad Jess's were the worst. I wish you could have seen their faces as I picked out the stuff I was going to make them wear! haha! It was priceless! haha!
I love ya all!
Jenna
What a fun trip!!! It looks really beautiful there.
It is so nice to have cousins around your age. How often are you able to see them? I have a cousin my age who only lives about 1 1/2 hours away, so I get to see her at almost every holiday. It's lots of fun! It must be less frequently when you live farther away.
Or when you don't have a cousin your age at all....oh wait I'm complaining AGAIN!!! lol Its a super sore subject for me!!! :)
Post a Comment