Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yet Another Random Question....Thingee!

Ok, yet another random questionnaire(spelling, yay!) that I found, and it is not to girly so every one can do it! hehe!

Have fun! 


1. What's your favorite article of clothing?
haha, ok....umm......clothing?? jeans! 
2. What's your favorite childhood memory?
haha, what??? hmm....playing horses with Emily and being goofy and giggling ourselves senseless!
3. Scariest moment of your life?
let me think...oh! Last year and a half ago when the Mc Donald boys scared the living daylights out of me and Emily! hahahaha! I laugh now, but we ran up our driveway in litteraly 2 seconds!
4. One word that would best describe you?
Me!
5. If your friends and aquantances were willing to bluntly tell you what they really think of you, would you want them to? Why or why not.
Wellllll...I tend to tell people wether they want me to or not, so I guess they can tell me...it might hurt, but at least they would not be lying to me! :)
6. What is your favorite month in the summer?
 ahhhhh.......ok, August!
7. Water balloon or super soaker?
haha! both!
8. What's your favorite number?
that changes every year....16! last year it would have been 15!
9. What is the nicest thing anyone ever said to you?
ummm........oh! "Jenna, you look so beautiful!" said Jonny Bug.
10. What is your favorite Disney movie?
oh, thats a no brainer! Beauty and the Beast! sigh......good story and good songs! hehe!


There ya go! Only ten questions and painless! 

haha! 

Luv!

Oh! Good suggestion from Ellen: copy and paste this on the comments so I can see your answers....or if you have a blog you can do it on there....ok? 

Jenna

21 comments:

Natty Girl said...

That is a really cute questionnaire Jenna! hehe!! :)
Though it still is somewhat girly, but ten questions should make everyone happy...I mean for those 5 volume control people...LOL

But that is so sweet of Jonny..sigh...I miss that kid. And Beauty and the Beast...it does have good songs, but I always hated the part where she goes into the forbidden chamber, I mean that is sheer idiocy!
LOL

Natty Girl said...

You're leaving me hanging Jenna...

Jenna said...

leaving you hanging, what on earth do you mean?

haha! I love beauty in the beast! Her only problem is that she is very inquisitive! haha!

you are funny....

How come no one is commenting on my post?????


WHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

haha, jk!

(: talia :) said...

Ooo.. hhaha.. ok I want to do this one too!


1. What's your favorite article of clothing? my boardshorts! mwahahah!

2. What's your favorite childhood memory? whoa, I have lots, they are all faves.. umm, when me and my brother Tyler, dressed up like 'we were cool' or something.. and my mom took pics.. man o man,... I have a pic somewhere, I need to get it on here!

3. Scariest moment of your life?
ooo.. well the most recent one is probably when I was at Six Flags with Nat.. and we were on that mad tall ride.. I thought I was going to faint! my heart never beat so fast in my life!

4. One word that would best describe you? weird!? haha

5. If your friends and aquantances were willing to bluntly tell you what they really think of you, would you want them to? Why or why not. Yes, because I can sometimes be stupid and not know.

6. What is your favorite month in the summer? hmm.. whichever is the longest!


7. Water balloon or super soaker? haha! hose! haha.. jk! water balloons are always unpredictably fun!

8. What's your favorite number?
27!!!

9. What is the nicest thing anyone ever said to you? hmmm.. that they wanted their baby to grow up to be like me! weird, I know... :)

10. What is your favorite Disney movie?
wow, this is a toughy for me..
I guess I will say Bambi..
or Cinderella!

Natty Girl said...

I commented...I guess I don't count as anyone to Jenna!! LOL JK...I meant you left me hanging because you didn't reply to me!

And Talia...haha...yea scariest moments...I totally have to agree...why was that our second ride. We were all like YEA lets do it its amazing and then on the way up EVERYONE was thinking...oh...I should've have done this...oh no!!!

Jenna said...

27 if your favorite number? I have to ask...why? hehe! Or did you just say something random? haha!

Sorry, Nat! I didnt mean to not comment and leave you hanging like that! haha! anywho....

Luv!

Jen

Natty Girl said...

I know you didn't...I was just joking! And yes to answer for Talia 27 is her most favorite number! Always has been! She can't wait till she's that old! LOL (JK about the last part!!)

Jenna said...

haha, I know, I know...you are such a goof!

hmm..methinks I need to do another post....what say you?

Jen

Natty Girl said...

Ahem...remember Jenna...I am a sarcastic wierdo...that is the only accusing name I will allow myself to be called!!! LOL
Talking to you today was a total blast!! You rock girl!!

And yes...and new post would be amazing!! LOL What do you think you will do it about?

Jenna said...

I have some pics that I need to put on the comp, so I guess I will put them on here..they are super cute ones of the goats and the babies...so much fun! hehe!

And I have some of my friends party...so yeah! haha! I do have some things I can do! I just need to find the cord so I can plug the camera into the comp! hahaha! I tried looking for it today, but I couldnt find it!

Oh, yeah! I loved talking with you today! When I told Ellen that I talked to you for 3 hours, she was like, "no way! You have got to be kidding!" hehe, it was so much fun..and then she asked if we talked about her....hehe, of course we talked about her! hahahahahahhaha! She is so funny!

And yeah...Isaiah is here...so thats cool! They were all jammin away in our living room after dinner...nathan got out the harmonica....something I have never seen him do yet, and they just played away!

Soooo....yeah! I love you!

Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Yea she probably thought we were crazy!! But yea we did talk about her...though thinking about it now we probably could've talked a whole lot more about her!! LOL...she got by lucky this time!
Aww...I'm glad they are already jamming...they certainly LOVE doing it! And the harmonica...yea I'm pretty sure I've seen him play it...
Fun stuff!!!
Love ya too!!!

(: talia :) said...

hehe, wow guys!
sorry I didnt check this sooner!

It hasnt always been my fave number!?

lol.. I like both numbers 2 and 7..
and I like 27..

7 is probably my most fave.. to write! I think it looks amazing!
haha jk..

and how come you havent did the questionaire Nat?!

Yeah, Jenna, you can keep my cousin.. We dont want him back!
jk jk..
I bet he is having a blast!!!

Cant wait for another post! :)

Natty Girl said...

Maybe I prefer to have a mysterious identity Talia...LOL haha (that is my evil mysterious laugh!)

And you crack me up with your "keep my cousin"...LOL...good ol' Cuzzay right!! (we won't call him our other name on a blog right...LOL...spike your curiousity Jenna...LOL) Yea I bet they are having a blast though and jamming and all that good stuff!
We back here are surviving in the snow...YES I DID say snow...IT SNOWED AGAIN!!!!! I WANT TO CRY!!!!

(: talia :) said...

you 'want' to cry?


I CRIED!



in the kitchen!!!!!!!



When I was cutting shallots!



I know, it had nothing to do with snow..
but that was, to the extent, a true story! :)

sorry for my randomness!

and I cant believe you even mentioned his other name NATALIE CLAIRE MASTI! shame on you!

Natty Girl said...

Aw...Talia you were crying!!
I'm sorry...I'll owe you a big hug tonight!!

Oh and I DIDN'T call him by his OTHER name on here!!! I called him by that one, but THAT one has been written on the blogs before...its his other one that is mainly only spoken of between you and I that I decided would perhaps not be totally appropriate!! LOL
Do you know what I'm talking about now?

(: talia :) said...

I didnt say you did..
I said you "mentioned" his other name.. my goodness!

Natty Girl said...

Oh well when I think of mention I think of said...not hint too! LOL

My goodness is right though!!! hehe!

Jenna said...

wow...

You gals are funnnnnyyy!!!!
hahahaha!
I need to post something. bad....shame on me! ah!

hahaha!
but at least I am still on here and talking once in a while...hehehe!

I love you two!

(: talia :) said...

haha Jenna!

your blog is like a hangout! jk..haha

love ya too!!!!

:)

Natty Girl said...

Yeppers...Love ya too!!!

Jenna said...

haha! I love having my blog as a hang out, its fun! Ellen's blog is always hang out..and I gotta admit, I am a bit jealous...hahahaha!

Soo...I FINALLY posted something! I hope you guys enjoy it! haha!

I <3 you two!

Jenna