Monday, March 9, 2009

Ok, I know...Ima bad girl....

I havent posted anything in a looooonnnngg time....but I am going to make it up to all of you readers by giving you some pics to look at! haha! Soo...yeah, here are some fun pics that I took a bit ago of all the kids with the goats. We had been cleaning pens and we were done and just having a good ol' time with the goats! 

Noah with Topsy, our little girl that we are keeping, and Isaac with Mississippi Queen...his girl!

Abby stayed very close to me...she is just a little scared of the goats, but I love the face that she is making in that pic! So cute!

Noah with Topsy again...she fell asleep in his arms for about 20 minutes...power nap! haha!
 
Isaac with my boy...Jonny Cash! Isnt he cute?

Hehe, this was at Ruth's birthday party..she is the Indian girl in the front row. She had a cowboy and Indian party...haha! Next to her is Michael Miller, then Adam. Behind him is Amy, then me, then Andrew...

By the way, Andrew proposed to Amy this weekend, and they are planning to get married in August! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Anyways..there ya have it! I have a post, and one is coming soon...about the cake that we made Andrew and Amy in honor of their engagement...
I'll give you a hint: Talia, I have caught your fondant cake fever!

haha! 

I love you guys!

Jenna

6 comments:

(: talia :) said...

You really made fondant cake??? ah!
That is SOOO cool Jenna!
I cannot wait to see the cake! ah!! 8) dont keep me waiting too long!
(that is me smiling!)

The goats are adorable! And man, everybody looks SO grown up!

Johnny Cash is really cute! haha, My sister, Tia, really wants a goat!
Abby is such a doll..
And the party picture was funny!
luv ya!
Taliamay

Anna said...

Awww, the goats are so cute. How many do you have total?

That must be sooooo exciting for you that your brother is getting married!!! How did he propose? Are you going to be in the wedding? Sorry for all the questions. lol. Weddings can be so much fun!

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natty Girl said...

AWWW...I proposal!! SUCH FUN!! I definately want to hear all about it even though I've never met either of them!! LOL....and a fondant cake. I cannot WAIT to see it too!! hehe!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the goats are really cool. I like the name Mississippi Queen. I think that was ingenious...along with Johnny Cash of course!!!
Love ya!

Jenna said...

haha! Yup, I made a fondant cake.. but definately not alone...as you will see why when you see the pics...ah! Ellen, my brother Adam, and my Mom. Mom did most of the actual cake making, but the rest of us did a lot! ah...we worked on that thing for TWO days! hahe, i will make a post about that soon, dont you worry!

Yeah...I have a lot of goats...ummm....Lacy, Joy, Patience, Faith, Mercy, Harmony, Tiffany, Connie, Breezy, Penny, Ruby, Majesty, Indy, Rainbow, Lindy, Vixen, Sunny, Sky, Topsy-Turvy, Onyx, Mississippi Queen, Jonny Cash, and Beast.
So that would be about...1 2 3....24 goats! yikes! hahaha!
Now ya know!
Oops, 25! I forgot Mr. Tumnus! hahaha! 25....thats nuts...haha!

Anyways...

Yesss! I am super excited that my brother is engaged! Ah! It is soooo cool! haha!

I love you gals!

Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Wow 25 goats...go girl!! LOL

I like Mr. Tumnus and Topsy-Turvy!
I wonder if I had 25 dogs if I would remember all their names...hmm...I'd be interested to find out!! LOL No, my parents would seriously kill me!! JK

YEA FOR THE NEXT POST!!!!!!!!
CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!