You could do another thing while you waiting...I mean other than a post saying that you are still waiting. Maybe you could do a post on...JK...I don't know!! :)
hehe! I love madagascar...my favorite character is Mourise.....hehehehehe! he is the cutest and the funniest character! Man, he does these hilarious little dances behind king Julian and makes faces...he is soooo funny! You guys have to watch his face....its sooo funny!
"Riiiiiise UUUP!" hehe!
yeah...I know, I need to do another post about something else, but I am trying to make that blasted musicale post....ugh! I will find something to write about, really I will...I promise...hehe!
Is he the one who trys to get on the plane and they shut the door in his face? no thats Mort right? With the scissors...lol he is King Julian's right hand man? I forget..lol.
But if it wasnt for King Julian Madagascar wouldnt be soo funny! lol One of my favorite parts is the sacrifice part....when he was like.. are you sure you dont want another sacrifice??!...lol!!!!!
Really?!? That is too funny.. ahh.. Yeah I love that movie.. Usually when they make 2nd movies they arent as good..but that one was awesome..
lol!! The other day my mom, Tia, and her friend Sarah and I were all in the car going home and quoting parts from the movie.. we were laughing soo hard!
"ahh, dont let him on the plane, he is so annoying!"
"where is your body?? you're freaking me out!"
"Its nothing personal..Just that we're better than you".
Nat did you ever see it?? You must.. its soo funny..
7 comments:
I'm just waiting! LOL
You could do another thing while you waiting...I mean other than a post saying that you are still waiting. Maybe you could do a post on...JK...I don't know!! :)
I miss you!
I wish we connected on Google Talk!
I LOVE MADAGASCAR!!!!!!!
hehe
I want to watch the second one again soo bad.. King Julien is the bomb! he is soooo funny..
but yeah...
Nat is right.
you could do a post on Madagascar!
lol ..jk..
8)
hehe! I love madagascar...my favorite character is Mourise.....hehehehehe! he is the cutest and the funniest character! Man, he does these hilarious little dances behind king Julian and makes faces...he is soooo funny! You guys have to watch his face....its sooo funny!
"Riiiiiise UUUP!" hehe!
yeah...I know, I need to do another post about something else, but I am trying to make that blasted musicale post....ugh! I will find something to write about, really I will...I promise...hehe!
:)
Jen
Is he the one who trys to get on the plane and they shut the door in his face? no thats Mort right?
With the scissors...lol
he is King Julian's right hand man? I forget..lol.
But if it wasnt for King Julian Madagascar wouldnt be soo funny! lol
One of my favorite parts is the sacrifice part....when he was like.. are you sure you dont want another sacrifice??!...lol!!!!!
THats Ellen's favorite part too! Yeah, Mourise is King Julian's right hand lemur..hehe! He is hilarious! I love him!
But, Yeah, King Julian is soooo funny! He is the best!
"And then you tell her...how much you hate her!"
"Actually, its more like love."
"Oho! You sly dog! Now, you got to rise up!"
hehehe! the best!
Hehe!
Really?!?
That is too funny..
ahh.. Yeah I love that movie..
Usually when they make 2nd movies they arent as good..but that one was awesome..
lol!! The other day my mom, Tia, and her friend Sarah and I were all in the car going home and quoting parts from the movie.. we were laughing soo hard!
"ahh, dont let him on the plane, he is so annoying!"
"where is your body?? you're freaking me out!"
"Its nothing personal..Just that we're better than you".
Nat did you ever see it??
You must.. its soo funny..
8)
Nope...you guys are freaking ME out! LOL
Post a Comment