Friday, February 20, 2009

Nothin in Particular and wierd pics!

Ok, this is one of those posts that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! haha! But still, its fun! Ellen and I took these pics after doing English class up at the cabin! We had a whole bunch of fun......and don't kill me, Ellen, when you see this post on here of you and me going bazzerk! haha! anyways....

Here it is!



Maybe a future band picture....

Thats also a good one! haha!




Don't ask....

Silly friends!


Happy Valentines Day! haha, jk!

Once again....dont ask! We were being as weird as we possibly could be! haha!

11 comments:

Natty Girl said...

OH MY GOODNESS...THOSE PICS OR SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING...I AM SO GLAD YOU POSTED THEM JENNA...HONESTLY AND TRUELY I AM....sigh...it does make me sad though....But wishing never got anyone anywhere...

Jenna said...

awwww....poor Nat! Though if things go as planned...you are going to be here in the Summer!!!! hehe! Though I will be at the fair...bleh! ugh! for TWO weeks....the only thing I hate about that fair is how long it is........not fun at all! You have everything memorized about all the rides and stuff that are next to the barns...like the pig races and the games....ugh! The only quiet time is in the morning and everything is sooooo quiet! Ahhhhhh.....so peaceful! hehe!

Anyways......whatever....if you do come out though, you have to come out and see me like every day while you are here! haha! I am going to need that! sooooo....

Luv!!!!

oh, and yeah, I like the pictures a lot too...fun fun fun! hehe! :)

Jen

(: talia :) said...

yup those are totally amazing pics!
the band one is amazing!!! hehe
ahhh..yeah...

Natty Girl said...

If everything goes as planned? I know nothing about a plan...I just know that if we come out July would be a good month...is there something I'm missing?

But don't feel bad for me...I'm surviving without her! LOL....right Tal...she is managing too, but I believe a nice Ellen dose would cheer us up for a year...eh?

And it will be exciting to hang out and actually talk face to face...LOL hehe!!

(: talia :) said...

An Ellen dose would do us well!~

I was just looking at those pictures from Aunt Trina's that one night.. lol..

oh what a night! 8)

Natty Girl said...

Oh my goodness...a crazy night where you two broke me out of my unphotogenicness spell! Though I still do admit I look awful in those pictures. But it was still a good night...the stupidity of the spoon thing making us weak with laughter, or the countless deaths of the poor ladybugs, or the mysterious car, or KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN...LOL

Jenna said...

Is that where all the funny pics of you three came from? Haha, those are funny! haha!
I like them a lot. hehe!
I love funny pics, that is one way that you get to learn a person...hehe! I love you gals! haha!

Jenna

Anonymous said...

hey jenna, its Shannon! Great blog, i love it! its so cute! darn it, it took me so long to figure this thing out its already time to go to bed now. oh well. we can talk later now that ive figured this account out. love ya!=D

Jenna said...

Hey Shannon!!!!!!!!!

How are ya, gal? Wow, so yo got on here! I am super happy! This just made my day so good! And it is not even 8 in the morning yet! hahahahaha! So....how are ya?
Oh, and thanks for liking my blog. :)
If you look on the archive at the bottom of the side bar you can find other posts. I have 5 chapters of one of my stories on here, so you can read that...they are all on separate posts, you you may have to look around a bit..hehe!

I love ya!

Jen

Anna said...

You girls are so much fun...and soooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Jenna said...

We were so silly!!!!!!!!! I am serious, we were going nuts..haha! But I love going nuts with Ellen or really any of my friends...its hilarious! anywho....

Luv!!!!

bunches and bunches!

Jen