Friday, February 6, 2009

I know, I know...

This post was "supposed" to come a week ago...I know...I was lame...
I have no excuse...and I am not dead! hehe!
By the way, I did very well on all of my finals and I am pleased....hehe!
And here are some random pics that were taken the same time as our crazy videos that most of you saw on Ellen's blog...and they are rediculous...but they are fun! haha!

Believe me, this is the only somewhat normal picture on here...hehe!


Don't ask me what we are smiling at...I honestly have no idea! 
Look at Noah's face! hahahaha!

I personally think this is just a bit creepy..hehe!
it's amazing what silly things you can do at 11 at night..haha!


Ellen and Noah look fine...but me...WHAT WAS I DOING????

I was looking at a eye makeup brush and making a face that I didnt see until my comp took the picture...it was funny! haha! Anyways...thats all I have time for right now, but there will be more! 

Luv!
Jenna

10 comments:

Natty Girl said...

YEA RANDOM PICTURES...YEA A POST....YEA YOU DID WELL ON YOUR TESTS....YEA YEA YEA!!!
I'm so happy!!
The pictures are really funny and cute! I like the whole eye makeup brush face and Ellen and Noah look cute!
LOVE YA!

Anna said...

Great to see you back, Jenna. These pictures are so much fun!! Haha, yeah, crazy and funny things happen at night time.
I'm so glad that you're happy with the test scores and doing well!

Jenna said...

haha, its good to be back! I am glad that I was able to put something on...it was fun...though the comp was dreadfully slow! haha! Anyways...thanks for you staying with me and commenting...haha!
Hey, Dory, do you know Talia's email? I havent invited her yet!

Natty Girl said...

hmmm...I do know it...but right now I don't....she has a few and I am always forgetting which one she likes people to use!! So how 'bout I go on my email and check and then email you her email and HOPEFULLY its the one she likes...OR ELSE...she'll tell you and you'll get in trouble...LOL I'm just kiddig!!!!
hehe!

Jenna said...

Haha, thanks! I will go into my email right now and see if you have gone through with everything! hehe!

I love ya!

Oh, I still want you to tell me the words to the song!!!

hehe!

(: talia :) said...

Hi Jenna!
Thanks for the invite!
I will send you a invite to my crazy blog if you want!

I love the pictures, crazy pictures are always fun!!!
I wish my compy did that! hehe..
I would probably have loads of embarrassing pics on here if I did tho! lol!

Oh and I love your blog colors, and the flowers! its soo spring-y!
I think its about time to change mine!

Jenna said...

haha, thanks, Taly!
I got your invite, but I havent had time to go on there, yet! I will put it on my bookmark bar to remind me to look at it occassionaly!
Soo....how are ya???

(: talia :) said...

ok!
Ive been good!
I was really excited today as it
was around 50 out I think..
And yesterday I was wearing capris! lol..

I just cant wait for Spring! ahh!

i started reading the new post..
is this a story you have been writing?!?
I am going to have to find chapter 1 and read them, it sounds really good!

Natty Girl said...

Yea Talia...you definately will want to start on the Preface? No...um well the thing BEFORE chapter one!! LOL...its nice to see you on here ol' blogging buddy!! I cannot believe you are crazy enough for capris though...personally for me I am wearing Hoodies outside now, not coats, but capris will wait until the snow is GONE from the ground. It may be nice out and I am SO looking forward to spring, but we still have A LOT OF SNOW!! LOL

And Jenna...you will NEVER EVER get the words of that song from MY MOUTH! NEVER!

(: talia :) said...

what song???