Wednesday, February 11, 2009

47 Questions!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
Uhhh...not my first name...my middle name is Terese and they named that after a little girl that was in my parent's wedding...I think....


2.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
 I can't remember the day, but it was not that long ago...

.3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 
I guess.....


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? 
Honey Roasted Ham!


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 
Not mine, but I have a lot of new family! I like mothering the little girls! :)


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
This is honestly a weird question.......sure, I guess! I would have some things that would annoy me greatly, but I guess I would....


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? 
A LOT!!!!!!!


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? 
Uh-huh!!! :)


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
NO. 


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
anything sweet and healthy at the same time.....I know..thats almost impossible!


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 
Sometimes...if I have the time! hehe!


12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICECREAM? 
Chocolate cookie dough...hehe!


13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 
........their clothes!


14. RED OR PINK?
Red is my favorite color, but I do like pink....especially icy pinks...hehe!



15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my impatience! And how I always have at least one huge pimple on my chin at all times....ugh! 


16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
hmmm......a lot of people! Sarah D, Sarah P, Maddie, Becca, Jill, Emily.....yeah....good friends one and all!



17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
only if you have a blog!


18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? 
I have dark blue jeans on with green a black flats...hehe!


19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My fingers clicking away and Ellen digging in a box full of "special things" and talking to me about chopsticks....hehehe!!!!


20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
hhmmmm...deep blue...


21. FAVORITE SMELLS? 
the air after a good rain here in Cali.....hay....a pazookie cooking in the oven (hehe!), and baby goats (hey, they actually have a certain smell and I love it! hehehehe!)


22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Emily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM?
ha ha ha! I am in the same room with her!


.24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? 
Horse back riding, dressage......and ice skating!


25. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown with a hint of red and streaks of gold in the Summer............yeah, I like my hair color, can ya tell?


26. EYE COLOR?
"eyes like the sea after a storm" ...hehehehehe! jk, jk! No, dark blue!


27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? 
Nope!




28. FAVORITE FOOD? 
PAZOOKIE!!!!!!! (huge fresh baked choco chip cookie with vanilla ice cream, lotsa spoons and good friends!) Yumm!!!!!!!! umm...potato leak soup! chinese! mexican! Italian! American! hahaha! In-n-OUT!!!! yeah...


29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? 
Happy endings.....Ever After....(sigh....)



30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 
that would have been...........Finding Neverland!



31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? 
a black tank with a white hoodie! 


32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Uhh...I'm a so-cal girl...the answer should be VERY obvious! SUMMER AND PLAYING ON THE BEACH ROCKS!!!!!!!!



33. HUGS OR KISSES? 
I was born to love hugs!


34. FAVORITE DESSERT? 
ha ha! guess!



35. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH?
school would suddenly end! 



36. WHAT BOTHERS YOU THE MOST?
Ellen, when she does not shut the bedroom door behind her all the way! hehe, one of my wierd things.....
And when big brother Jon acts like I am 2....


37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
THE SHACK!!!!! In bits and pieces from my mom's book!


38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD?
 I am on  a laptop.....ok...my finger!



39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NITE?
Umm...a black screen!


40. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
A cool breeze rustling leaves on  a tree...Ellen's laugh...little Jon's laugh...My dad's voice...yeah!

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? 
I dont listen to either...so I wouldnt know...but for the sake of being diffferent...ROLLING STONES!!!


42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Zambia, baby!



43. DO YOU HAVE SPECIAL TALENTS?
singing, drawing, writing, that good stuff...haha!



45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
I love it when people comment!


46. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE, SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Are you saying I have one? I hope not, that would be an arranged marriage! haha! Havent met him yet! (pouts)



47. DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT THIS LIST DOESN'T END ON AN EVEN NUMBER OF QUESTIONS?
Umm...not really......I really dont care about things like this! hahaha!



Ok....this was fun! hahahaha! I actually love stuff like this, and I liked doing it on my blog for everyone to see! ok, so...I hope you enjoyed....hehehe!

Luv!
Jenna

9 comments:

Natty Girl said...

YEA I enjoyed it!! LOL...I am really liking everyone doing these things...its so fun and exciting!!! LOL...I love seeing the whole 47 questions...I settle down and enjoy a good read!! And I am glad it doesn't bug you that it is 47 questions, cause everyone was saying it did, but it didn't bug me at all so I was wondering if I was a little out there.
But seriously..the Beatles ARE WAY better than the Rolling Stones...

Anna said...

These questionares are so much fun!!!
Hehe, I noticed how you didn't answer whether or not you liked Ellen(the person who sent this to you)! jk,I know you love her...
The 47 question didn't really bother me either...you're not the only one Dory...lol

(: talia :) said...

Hi Jenna!

I loved reading your answers!
And I am soo glad I know what a pazookie is..Finally!

And Nat! You should do the questionaire!

Natty Girl said...

Yea and put it on my blog!! Brilliant Talia!!! LOL (that was sad like Reepicheep said to the squirrel in Prince Caspian about throwing the nuts at them...) LOL I couldn't resist...

(: talia :) said...

haha..
yup, totally like that~

"we can collect nuts!"

"Yeah, and throw them at the Telemarines!..shut up!"

lol... you should copy and paste and email!
you dont need a blog! But you could use mine! lol

Jenna said...

hahahahahaha!!!!

You guys are so funny!

I am up at Lake Arrowhead right now, and we have just gotten internet up here...finally! haha!

we just watched that movie! I love it! hahaha!

ok, luv!

Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Hmmm...I don't know Tal...My life isn't really worth recording in 47 questions....LOL :)

And I'm glad you know me so well that you weren't offended by that. Cause I was thinking afterwards if I had said that to someone else they might've thought I was a jerk, but I was just joking around with a movie that we BOTH LOVE....hehehe...I love that part though!!!!

And yea I heard about the internet, Jenna....what movie did you watch?

I also heard about Mrs. Freddy Frank!

Jenna said...

Oh! Dory! How could you say that! None of our lives are worth recording, but that doesnt matter! We do it because it is funny and random and...yeah!

hehe!


I watched Prince Caspian that night, I love that Movie, though Hannah is seriously obsessed...every night..."who wants to watch Prince Caspian? Raise your hand!"

hehe! Silly girl! anywyays...you should do it and then send it to all of us..orrrr....better yet, make a blog and have that as your first "about me" post! hehehehehe! there, problem solved! you are seriously the only person in New York now who does not have a blog....hehe! Anyways.....I luv ya!

And it is so nice to have you on my blog, Taly! (Hugs!)

Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Jenna I'm to busy populating other people's blogs to make my own. Thanks for the encouragement, but I am afraid I will stay the only person in NY that does not have a blog.... :( .....but anyway I really enjoyed reading everyone's answers and whatnot...you really do get to know a lot about a person and their personalities through their answers....

Aww...Hannah is so cute!!!!

Love ya to, Jenna!! :)