Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sorry and Double Sorry!

Hey there, everyone! 

I just wanted to say that I am soooooo very sorry that I have not been on my blog for about a week....life had carried me away on its busy wings and my blog is kinda in the back of my mind right now. But I will also not be able to be on here much this week...

I am studying for finals which I will be taking on Friday...in alllllll subjects, so I have a lot to do and no time for blogging or anything of that sort....that is what the double sorry is for..hehe!

But I can assure you, I am going to be on here in full bore after that! I will have pics, which are way out of due, and just about everything....full with my grades on my finals if you wish to know! haha! 

Anyways...

Keep me, Ellen, and Nathan in prayer...this is going to be a tough week and the finals are going to be hard....especially History....I know that for a fact! I love you all very much! And thank you all very much for reading my blog and staying with me!!!! 

Luv,

Jenna Terese =) =P

2 comments:

Natty Girl said...

Yea I heard something about finals...I'll defiantely be praying for you all and I'm sure you'll do fine!!! As long as you do your best, which OBVIOUSLY you will!!! Have fun studying and I'll be looking forward to the posts after Friday!! hehe!

Anna said...

Good to see you back!
Haha, finals, I hate them. I will be praying for you guys a lot. I'm sure you'll all do well!