But, sorry, I dont have pics right now, my camera is full and I havent put anything on the comp in a while...sorry! Otherwise there would be pics of pretty much everything, but not this time....but be assured, there is going to be pics on here soon!
I just wanted to post something for you all to read! haha!
We have had a very stressful week, but everything is going smoothly and I think that everything is going to be ready for tomorrow...
But I have a cold right now...ugh!!!!!!! Pray that I get over it VERY quickly and that I will be ok for the ball...being sick would not be fun...seriously! haha!
Anyways....
I love you all and I hope your week is filled with God's goodness!!!
Jenna
12 comments:
Aww....So fun!!! Have a blast and I hope you don't have a cold!!! That is so incredible...I can't wait to hear all about it!! So since you only did 3 dresses I'm guessing you used the one that you already had??? Can't wait to hear about the after!!!
Jenna! I SO want to see pictures of your dress!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen Ellen's, but not yours!! And you both look so pretty on her post! The belles of the ball I'm sure!! How FUN!!!!
Post pictures!!!
Love you!
Emily
I know, I need to get the pics from Ellen's camera on to my comp! I am going to do it today, and then, hopefully, within the next few days I will have a new post about the ball on here...but she has posted most of them, so I am not sure if I am going to have any luck...haha! but I am going to try, beleive me! haha!
Jenna
Yes, this is me, I just forgot that Ellen was on here earlier today...haha!
I like your new Profile pic!!
YEA PICTURES...I can't wait to see the ones you put up!!!
LOVE YA!
Yeah, beautiful profile pic, Jenna!
It looks like you guys had lots of fun by Ellen's blog. You and Ellen look so gorgous! And your mom's too!! Did you cold go away? I hope so.
Your dress is really nice too. I love the blue color. It is so elegant. Can't wait to see your pics!
Aw, okay. :) Well, from Ellen's post, you, my dear friend look absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE your dress!!! And your hair is so pretty!!!!!! I was like, "Oh my gosh she looks stunning in the blue with her dark hair!!!" So very, very beautiful. :)
I love you!
EMily
I love the shimmeriness of the dress too!!!! hehe and the curls....
Oh, yes, the curls, the curls! I loved my hair...I am so happy with the way that it turned out! haha!
I know, my mom looked soooo amazing!!!!!! When she came out of the dressing room as dressed up....sigh....she was sooo gorgeous!!!!!! ahh!!!!
I love my dress....it was fun because I got to personalize it and make it like me...and Ellen was positively the bell of the ball, she looked fabulous! haha!
And miss Suzie........soooo purty! Though she would have looked a whole lot better if she had had her ball dress made in time...but she looks so good in that day dress...she got a lot of complements on it..hehe! fun fun fun! Welll...at this rate, I am not sure if I am ever going to get pics on my blog. This is frustrating...I wasnt able to put them on the other day, and now I dont even know where her camera is...ugh!!!!!!! haha! Oh, well.....I am trying! Oh
WE HAVE BABY GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
SUPER CUTE! I am definately hoping to get pics of them on here...hehe! pray that we find our camera..haha!
Jenna L.
Identity crisis........ugh!
You camera was lost Jenna?!
WOW JENNA!! I REALLY enjoyed reading your comment...I love long comments and you are SO DESCRIPTIVE!!! I think that is one of the reasons I love you so much!!!! hehe THANK YOU SO MUCH for the extra info...I didn't even realize about Mrs. Cookingham's ball dress and day dress!
Love ya!
OH AND BABY GOATS!! YES PICTURES!!! DO YOU HAVE NAMES YET??
You know what...EVERY TIME I see your profile pic I like it more and more!! You have such a beautiful smile!!
Did you just take it randomly?
Jenna where are you????
:(
Post a Comment