Monday, June 1, 2009

Day of fun with Sarah!

So....


My good friend from Texas came to Sunny Cali to visit...and we had a day all to ourselves! 
We went to the Mall and had a good old time! I love cameras...funny hats...weird sunglasses....all that! It was a blast! Here are some of the pics that we took!



We were trying on sunglasses....haha! Some of them are super huge, its ridiculous! haha!




There are some funny hats that we saw....they were old-ladyish...haha! 
:)






We saw these sunglasses and had to try them on! 
Ugh! I cannot see how someone would want to wear them...
unless they want to look like Harry Potter...

Yes, people do wear these....

I have seen it...

UGH! 



There ya go! :)

God Bless,

Jenna

9 comments:

(: talia :) said...

Hehe!

Love the pics.
looks like you all had an awesome time!
Those yellow shades are something else.. I dont get why people wear them? What do they do for you??weird tan lines maybe? haha!

old-ladyish hats! I dont know.. its funny how we can see something you would never wear in a million years and we 'have' to try them on..
haha.. I am like that with shoes!
lol
8)

Natty Girl said...

hehe LOVE IT

And yeah those funky glasses...who wants to see things out of a prison cell or something. I mean its ridiculous!! And the tan lines!! LOL

Its so fun though...I love crazy pics!!

Anna said...

Hahaha! Looks like a fun time! I actually know someone at my church who wears those black coke bottle glasses. Pretty interesting...lol Those yellow ones are crazy! I've never seen any glasses like it!!

Jenna said...

I saw them all over the place last year at the fair! They dont do anything!!!!! And the only fashion statement they make is that you are some freakish weirdo! UGH!

yeah....... but anyways, yeah, that was a fun day. While we were waiting for my mom to come and pick us up, we sat in front of the mall and sang songs. :) Some people looked at us really weird, but thats ok! We were singing worship songs...

And there was this old guy that sat and listened to us for a while. He didnt say anything, but I could tell that he was listening...it was kinda neat. Maybe we were able to plant something in his heart... can't help but wonder... :)

Jen

Anonymous said...

Anna! Who wears those glasses??? Do I know them?hehehe :)

Anna said...

It's Sierra Flach who wears those glasses. I think you know her. lol. I haven't seen them on her for the past few weeks, but before that she was wearing them almost everytime I saw them. Maybe she was trying to make a fashion statement... :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha... Sierra! Should have known! hehehe... what color were they? yellow? I don't know HOW she could see with those things on! its impossible!

Anna said...

Oh sorry, Ellen, I meant to say that Sierra wore the Harry Potter glasses, not those yellow ones. Even though I don't think it would be beyond her to wear the yellow ones. She'll wear anything she thinks is cool!

Jenna said...

haha, I think that anyone who thinks that they are cool when they wear those yellow glasses has problems... The Harry Potter Sunglasses are pretty weird to..haha!

Hats are so much fun to try on...hehe! Some of the hats that were there were sooo old ladyish and weird! haha! Some things that people wear these days are soooo weird! But hey, if we all looked the same, it would be boring, but some things have no point....anyways...

:)

Jen