Hey there, everyone!
Sorry I have not posted in a while! You all have no idea how quickly this week has gone by! I have actually been working on this post for a while, but ah! School is almost over, and right now it is occupying a lot of my time! Ah, I cannot believe that Summer is almost here...its nuts...
Anyways! These are some pictures from last weekend. Isaac, Noah, and I went to a little livestock show, called the Youth Fair, and we showed our goats! My mom got some good pics of the day, so I decided to share them with you!
This is me showing Jonny Cash.
He was a nightmare to show! Ah! I was so mad at him!
I love all the red vests...haha!
This was Noah doing showmanship!
The judge talking to Isaac after the show about how he did.
He was a really nice judge. :)
Me showing again.....
Isaac showing Ruby!
I love his face...
He was the only one in his class for Junior Showmanship, but he still did very well!
I have taught him well! :)
Jonny and Hannah doing PeeWee shoowmanship! It was super cute!
This are all of our Grange PeeWees...Kendra, Jonny, and Hannah.
I love her face...ah!
Super cute!
She had so much fun!
Noah let Jonny wear his vest...it is huge on him! hehe!
there were a whole lot of PeeWees...haha!
Well then, I hope that you all enjoyed it! I am going to be doing some more posts soon, so be on the look out!
Much Luv!
~Jenna
4 comments:
AwwWww!
I love how the little peewees are looking into the camera and then there is you and it looks like your moving fast.. hehe..
Johnny Cash got big! So he is a rebel huh?
I think goats are fun animals!
And when my brother had his goat..
We didnt really have to mow the back lawn! haha
By the way, this is Jenna...
haha!
yeah, watching the little kids walking the goats was super fun! Those kids are adorable! hehe! :)
Yeah, he is big, and he is a rebel! Ah! Its annoying! He is cute, but he has a temper! haha!
I love goats, they are the best! and yeah, they do love to eat grass and everything else that they are really not supposed to eat...haha! They love to eat our trees when they get out. They especially love the grape leaves! haha!
:)
Jen
hehehe....Oooh!! LOVED this post!!
I was just about to yell at you for not posting and then I got this delightful surprise!!! I love the little peewees too...they all look SO amazingly cute!! And Jonny in Noah's vest!!!
And yes I loved the pictures of you...looks like you were kept on your toes!! LOL
You feeling any better???
Post a Comment