Monday, May 4, 2009

The Amazing May Ball!


yup, thats right! We went to another regency ball! It was VERY fun! All of us ladies dressed up once again in our dresses and all of those other constricting undergarments and did our hair up. This time we did it ourselves. 


Wanna see pics?




Here's some!






Isn't the view amazing? 
We were able to see the whole bay! It was gorgeous!


Me dancing...

I thought that the way we were all moving the same looks cool.. :)


Ellen dancing with Liz...
We see her every Sunday...
We like Liz!


Perfect lines!

Me and Nathan...

Isaac and Marcie...hehe!


Ellen! 
Hehe!


This is a video of....well...people dancing! haha!
Enjoy!







I hope that you all enjoyed that post! :) I am sorry that I couldn't get it on here sooner, but the internet was giving me a fit about putting pics on here for some strange reason...haha! 

I love you all!

~Jenna 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna you are SOO GORGEOUS!!!! I love you!!!

Anna said...

Nice pictures:) You look so beautiful and elegant! And the view is so pretty. I'm glad you had fun!!!!

Natty Girl said...

Aww...WOW WOW WOW!!!

You all look so good!! The one of you dancing is pretty neat, and the one of Ellen in the line is so cute!! (she always does manage to look at the camera...LOL)

YEA PICTURES!! What fun!!!

Jenna said...

aw, thanks gals! haha! It was fun! I love being dressed up like that, it makes me feel like a princess! hehe!
I love that pic of Ellen in the line..it is super cute! Yeah, she pretty much always does manage to find the camera and smile away! haha! She is funny that way! hehe!

I love pictures! Such fun! :)

I love you ladies!

Jen

(: talia :) said...

Aww! So beautious!
Soooo awesome!
The view IS amazing!
Everybody looks like someone out of a jane austen movie!
I love the video! It adds so much cause you see the dance and hear the music!!! amazing!

Love you!
~Taliamay

DramaPrincess*92 said...

How fun! I love Regency balls! Although I haven't actually gone regency dress in a while, I just pull out my regular formal dresses...lol. Anyways, you guys all look gorgeous and seem to be having a blast!

In HIS Name,
Sarah

Jenna said...

haha, thanks, gals!
:)
I love regency dresses...like you and I said today, we should have been born in that era...haha!
Though there are some things that I love about this time period...like...cleanliness....and computers...haha!
but yeah, its a blast getting all dressed up in our gowns and everything, it totally throws us back in time for a few blissful hours! haha!
Luv!

Natty Girl said...

Hahaha!!! You crack me up Jenna!!!

:)

But yea I can't imagine how wonderful it must feel!!! sigh...

Jenna said...

What was so funny?


hehe! :)