Ok, So this is a totally random post....with absolutely no point...
Sooooo....have fun!
hehe! :)
I feel like this right now!
:)


Yummmmmmmmy!!!!

UGH!

MMM&MMMM's!

What color hair does he have???

VOLCON!

And Emmy, don't kill me, but I couln't resist! :)
I love ya! :)

I hope that you enjoyed that! I will make a more rational post some other day, but this will have to do for now...
GOD BLESS!
Jenna
12 comments:
Aww...fun fun fun!! LOL
hehehe I love random craziness posts!!!
yeah...they are fun!
I just knew that I had to post something soon...so something is better than nothing! hehe! :)
Jen
Haha! These are so random!
random is more fun!!
hehe, see you tomorrow! 8)
Yeppers...See ya tomorrow!!
CRAZINESSSSSSSS
That's so cool that you two are leaving tomorrow!! I'm sure you'll have soooo much fun!
How long will you be there?
3 weeks!!!
Yeah...I'm SO siked!!! :)
Wow! That's a long time! Cool! Have a blast :)
haha, yeah, they are on a plane coming over right now! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FINALLY get to meet Talia! My wonderful Taly! hehe! :)
this is going to be sooo much fun! :)
I am super happy, they are going to be at our house around ONE o'clock! hehe! :P
:)
ahhhhh!!!! JENNA!!!!!!! bahumbug. oh dear, how I love you. You pretty much rock my world despite that awful picture. Love you girl!
hahaha! Thanks, Emmy dear!
I am glad that you arent mad at me, though now I am thinking that you will get back at me sometime...oops, I shouldnt have said that! Now you are going to do it! hehe!
I just couldnt resist! It was just to hilarious!
I love you so much, Emmy! You are the best!
Jen
Post a Comment