It is a little wild at times, but it sure is fun! I love those kids! They are all so unique.
So I thought that I would like to introduce them to you.
This is....
Cameron!
He is one of the younger kids, is a little bit of a bully, but he is still sweet in his own little way...haha!
Chucky!
He is a little cutie! Has good manners, and always likes to play with others..
This is Mackenzie!
Called me her best friend and kept giving me imaginary coffee because I said I was tired...hehe!
She is really funny!
Eden
She is also young. Very quiet and gentle. Almost never cries, plays by herself mostly...very cute!
Aden
Very sweet and friendly. Loves to play with anybody who will play with him..haha!
Lexi
Talks to every one, will probably ask your name about 5 times in 3 minutes.
She is hyper and lovable!
Madox!
Quiet. Doesnt say much at all, but she is mischievous. Eats crayons, dumps over buckets and tries to sit in them....yeah...thats Madox! She keeps us all on our toes..haha! :)
I am not sure about her name, but I am almost positive that it is Lyric.
Yes, Lyric.
She is very sweet and loves to hold hands, with all the girls. She tends to be mothery and encouraging. She speaks softly. I love her! :)
So, there are most of the kids in the nest! There are more, but those are the only ones that I were able to get pictures of. You all know Abby and Emily Steenburg. They are also in the little clan. :)
I hope you enjoyed! :)
With Love,
Jenna
11 comments:
Aww....so cute and fun!!!!
Its so amazing to see all the different little faces and think that God made each one. And they are all unique and special!!! Its amazing!!!
Awww, I love little kids!! I love how they take pleasure in the littlest things and all the questions they have. It's so cute. They can be so much fun!!!
Haha, two year olds are so much fun!
Ah, that day was sooooo tiring! It was nuts. There were about 12 kids and only me and some other guy were working in there....and it was sooooo stressful! Ah! I was shaking and I was soooo tired by the end! I took maybe four of them to the "potty" and then I can to change Cameron's diaper...That was my second diaper........
random fact...but anyways....Madox was in her element, doing everything that she was not supposed to do...kids were getting in fights, hitting each other...ugh!
Hopefully there will not be a rerun of that sometime soon...or maybe by then I will have a bit more experience... (please God!)
anyways...
ttyl!
Jen
Oh my....wow!!! I like working with my two to three little guys. I can handle it and its pleasurable most of the time. I think I would go into overtime/stress with that many and that little help.
But yeah diapers and potty...its half the kid's life!! LOL JK
Wow! I can totally relate to that craziness, Jenna. I used to do nursery every week for woman's Bible study at my church. There would be between 9 and 12 kids and it could get pretty insane at times. I definitely learned some patients those days! lol
Aww.
hehe..
I love little kids, and its funny how they have totally different personalities!
Lucius isnt even 2 and he is in his terrible twos already! haha!
Wow Jenna, you are brave! 12 little ones! hehe.
hahaha.... Jenna's SECOND diaper change in her WHOLE life! WHoooo hoooo! :)
Go Jenna! Go Jenna! Go Jenna!
:)
hehehehe.......
was it a bad one?
haha, the other day Abby really smelled like she needed a diaper change, so I brought her into the bathroom and took off her diaper..... and there was nothing in it! I was like... Man Abby... I KNOW you needed a diaper change...
then I looked and saw that a little hard "nugget" had just rolled out of the diaper...
I said: "Abby! What is THAT?!"
and she was like "Well.... dat is an easy diaper!"
and we were both laughing and laughing! hahaha... we kept saying "Well, that was an easy diaper!"
then I asked her why her diapers are not ALWAYS like that... and she said "Well, its betuz I don't have winny pooh diapers!"
yeah... I really want to get her some winny the pooh diapers next time...
I really enjoyed that smelly little nugget! hahaha....
anyway.
sorry for all the potty talk on your blog Jenna.... hahaha!
Ellen Elizabeth
Oh my, Ellen! You went into quite some detail there. lol
I hate changing diapers too. It's the worst part of the job in my opinion. I have to change the baby I babysit for diaper every time I watch her.
haha, thanks for that lovely comment, Ellen...now I am going to get graphic with what that diaper was like...
It was gross. It was green. it was smelly. And it was a BOY"S diaper!
Yeah...I was trying so hard not to puke the whole time! UGH! (shudder)
And like all the little girls had to go potty at once...so I was in the bathroom with them for a while..though that was funny...they were all sitting and talking to me about the walls and the toilet paper...haha!
kids are soo funny! And yeah, I was so frazzled and worn out by the end of it. But anywho...... :)
I need to make a new post......I will do something totally random.....hehe :P
Jen
WOW guys...wow!!!
I don't mind too much...I'm kind of getting used to it cause I have to change the little boy's diaper I babysit usually 2 to 3 times in about 4 hours...so yeah. I don't really think about it...I just go through the ruetine!! LOL
yeah, well, I havent done it enough to be able to go through a ruetine....haha! That was only my second diaper, remember? And I havent changed another one since! haha! But yeah..........
Isnt this a post full of lovely comments???? hahahahhaa!
Hey, Nat, Taly.........YOU ARE GOING TO BE HERE IN TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can ya tell I am excited! hehe! :)
Jen
Post a Comment