Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Rambling Heart... :)

I just had to write this....

My Heart is Full, 
Full to overflowing. 
I am bursting with Joy 
With the awesomeness 
Of my Lord and Savior, My God

His Ways are just and true
My God guides me through the thick 
and through the thin.
Even when darkness surrounds,
My God will always stand by me.

My God makes my life shine.
Like a candle in the dark,
So am I in this world.
But without My God,
I am nothing, nothing at all.

So I cry out to My God,
And I know He will answer.
My God is faithful even when I am not.
I Pour out my heart like a stream,
And My God will catch each drop.

My tears He holds in a bottle,
My God is making my heart whole,
And I will never stop,
Never stop praising
And worshipping My God

I know that it does not rhyme or anything, but it just came suddenly and I had to write it. It is unpolished and raw, but it is from my heart, and that is truly how I feel....so....you guys caught me in an emotional moment....maybe it is from listening to Hillsong United, but Hey.....Anyways....Have a Blessed Day!
Jenna

6 comments:

Natty Girl said...

Awww...Jenna it was beautiful!!!!
I love your new background too!!!
LOVE YA!!!

Jenna said...

why thank ya, doll! I love you too! hehehe!

Anna said...

That was so well put, Jenna!!! Dory was right, it was beautiful!

Have fun at Lake Arrowhead and Happy New Year!!!

Jenna said...

thanks! I had a very good time at lake Arrowhead....it was very relaxing and fun and I am so glad that we went....I love Lake Arrowhead....there are so many good memories there....it is almost like my home away from home...I could stay there for a very long time. My friend Emily lives up there, so going up and seeing her is a treat...though I didnt get to see her this time..... :(...not cool...I even had her Christmas Present for her!!!!!!!!!! So sad....

Anyways...I love you guys!
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

What...you didn't see her? I thought whenever you go up to Lake Arrowhead you hang out with Emily?

What did you guys do?

Jenna said...

We were going to see them, but it was a bad time for both of us...they had a bunch of people at their house...and we were doing other things...I guess...but, I dont know, I would have liked very much to spend some time with Emmy.....I mean, gosh, she is one of my best friends! But, yeah, I dont know what happened..but that is how it worked out and it was for the best! Anywho........

Jenna