Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Christmas Time!

Yeah! It is time for Christmas, so I decided that I would get all Christmas..y and decorate my blog....its very wintery looking, isn't it? Yeah, so...

Short post, but fun, right? haha, I am feeling rather random today........yeah....anywho....

In His Arms,

Jenna

11 comments:

Natty Girl said...

Wow...your new background is SO SO SO Christmassy!! So cute!! I think your style is a lot like mine!! LOL...I always love your backgrounds!! :) Hehe!!
I love this LOTR talk!!

Anna said...

This backround is so cute, Jenna!!! I absolutely love it. It's so perfect for this season!

And I really like Gandalf's quote! It's so cool!

Natty Girl said...

WOW I didn't even see the quote till Anna mentioned it!!
Gandalf says a lot of really wise things!! In the books I think EVERYONE looks up to him cause he's just so smart and good!

Anonymous said...

I love it Jenna!!!!

XOXO!!!
Emily :)

Jenna said...

why thanks! I like it too....I think that I will go back to the old one when the Christmas season is done...haha!

I love that quote! That wizard is so wise!

Anywho....luv ya!
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Yea...he is pretty much amazing!! I wasn't so big on him in the movies, but after reading the books a few times you come to respect him very much!! Does that sound wierd talking about respecting a made up character? Well anyways he's pretty much amazing!!

Jenna said...

Nope, it doesnt sound wierd talking about a made up character. I respect him too...I love it when he casts out Saruman from Theodine....ah! So cool! I love it! So..yeah...I love that quote lot...do they say that in the books? I know it is in the movies, but is it in the books? it probably is...now that I think of it, I think that in the movies they paraphrased the original one in the book...something like that...anyways...I need to check my email now..hehe!
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Yea, its incredible!! I love that Theoden part!! Gandalf is SO amazing!!

Jenna said...

yup, well, we are doing our little analysis thingees, so we can talk about him for a while! I picked a different character to talk about this time...just because!
Luv!
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Yeppers...I love Merry too...infact out of the "Good" guys there aren't many characters I dislike!! :)

Jenna said...

Except Denathor....and I dont think that he should qualify as a good person....ugh, he gives me the creeps! Anywho....

Jenna