Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED

OF SOMETHING TO POST ABOUT!!!!!!!

Ah! I havent posted anything for about a week...and thats just...wrong! Anyways.......

What should I do?   


Hmmm.....Any ideas, dear readers? 
While you come up with a topic to post about, here are some funny pics of me and Abby.....In the morning...we were still in our Pjs...ha!



Girl POWER!!!!!!!!!




 Methinks she had major bed-head...




Anyways...thats my story! I had more pics on there, but my comp and blogger were being dumb...
You know, sometimes I love technology, but sometimes I want to smash my fist through the computer screen! Ah!

Have a Blessed Day!


Jenna


8 comments:

Natty Girl said...

WOW...Violence Jenna!! LOL...I know what you mean!! I hate waiting and waiting and waiting...hmm...what should you write about!!

Oh...Abby is so adorable....he bed-head!! Aww....I miss her!!

Anyways...I think you should do a post on....um...Why don't you go through your family members and tell us about each other them!! Cause I know I don't know them very well and its a subject easily talked about!!! That is what Talia is doing and Ellen was going to, but I think she is preoccupied at the moment with other ideas...but yea other than that I still need to think harder!!

Anna said...

haha, Abby's hair is so funny. She has gotten so big!!! I remember when she was just a little baby. She is so cute!!!

I like Dory's idea about doing a post on your family...it probably wouldn't be to hard and it would be interesting.

DramaPrincess*92 said...

Haha, I was in your shoes not too long ago..."not too long ago" being yesterday. I hadn't posted anything, so I posted a song...then another week with nothing...then, I started up a whole new blog and did like 8 posts on there in one day, and three posts on my regular blog...all in one day...phew, I'm tired! Lol...and this was all on top of writing a script....ANYways! We need to talk girly! Call me sometime! Just not on a Sunday...lol. <3 ya!

In HIS Name,
Sarah

Jenna said...

yikes, that is a lot of writing, Sarah...I dont think that I could write that much! haha! Oh, you started another blog? I would like to see it!

I know, isnt her hair funny! I hadnt looked at those pics for a long time, I and then I did and I just started laughing. hehehehe!

Violence? What do you mean, violence? The girl power thing? I taught Abby that...hehe! that girl is so funny...I love her...I wish she was my sister....although she almost is...hehe!
Luv ya'll!
Jenna

Jenna said...

Oh, I get the violence thing now, Dory...hehe, I was really mad at my comp right then...I wanted to kill my comp! I am sure that I am not the only one, in fact, I know that I am not the only one...hehe!
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Yea I've had some trying times, but I don't know if I have ever gone to the extreme of debating how long it would take me to pick it all up and chuck it out the window! LOL JK

DramaPrincess*92 said...

Lol, yep, well, you know me...some days I write nothing, other days I write tons...the link to my new blog is on my other one ;) It's not randomness though...it's actually pretty serious ;) Lol.

Sarah

Jenna said...

You, Serious? haha, jk, I know, you can be serious when you want to, but only then...hehe, jk. I feel like teasing right now....Anyways...

I need a new post....it has been a week...thats pathetic....really pathetic...anyways.......
Jenna