So, this is soully a random post.
I am going to just let my fingers have free reign. I have no idea what is going to come out, so if it is completely jarbled, I appologize right now...sorry!
jsdfaslir alsifarf aksfbalisr aksjf;alsihrpwpw sdfo;asifa asfdjgdf kfbsa;nfks df;asiboiaras fajksf;ahoeiwowljbsjf sk;djfbaslbroaf
Try figuring that out!
haha!
Ok, so here is a totally random picture that I like.

I know that I am not in it, but I think that it is just to cute..I will try to take some more pics sometime soon.
Ok, hm, who wants me to put chapter one of my book in here? I know that you have all read my Prolouge...who wants Chapter One?
Let me know and that may or may not be my next post! luv!
Jenna
10 comments:
POST IT!!! I really want to hear the next one!
yay!
I am glad that you want to read it, but I think that I will need more than one vote...hehe!
Jenna
I'll vote too...even though I have the story on my email...but I think its really good and that everyone would like it!
So count me in!
yay! There's two! Now I just need one more, and I will put it as my next post!
Jenna
I'll come to the mercy of everyone sitting precariously on the edge of their seats, anxiously awaiting the said posting of the continuation of your novel.
Okay fine, I'll quite talking like a writer. Post it girl :P Lol
Sarah
hehe, you nut! I love you!
Ok, I have three votes, soo......look for the next chapter!
Jenna
Hehe, 'course I'm a nut. Life is more interesting that way...lol. Luv ya too!
Sarah
Yup, sure is!
Jenna
wait a second....I DID NOT write that Jenna!!!! are you using my profile picture or something!!!! or am I going crazy and writing comments that I don't remember writing!!!!!
Ellen
Nope, that was me..sorry...you need to log off blogger when you are done....that is why I sometimes comment with your name...its all your fault! How could you???? haha!
Jenna
Post a Comment